JAEWONCNC IROAD IONE-3800FU

Hi Snow, care to upload any night videos? I'm about to buy this but I'm worried Ipaq's problem might not be an isolated one. Looking forward to your video. Thanks.

I don't think is isolated. My advice is to look for another camera.

enjoy,
Mtz

I really like taking things apart...

Looks like the 6MP Sony sensor is real. The hardware looks like it's very well made. It was a complete pain to take apart, the mount was the hardest part. The whole housing is held together by double sided tape.

24nlkb5.jpg

7080h0.jpg

34zhb37.jpg

178kma.jpg

2qb4v42.jpg

Thanks for confirming the Sony chip. Is that the processor? How do you find the quality of your day and night videos? Do you have samples? Thanks.

The chipset is Texas Instruments DM368.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
I don't think is isolated. My advice is to look for another camera.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thanks. Now I'm contemplating getting the Lukas LK-7900 with the UPC. >:->

Re: JAEWONCNC IROAD IONE-3800FU

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 amYes I have noticed facing camera slightly downward decreaes glare thus sharpens image a little. My main problem is when the car is MOVING, and when ther are a lot of complex objects such as tree branches, the video becomes extremely blocky and pixelated. Have you experienced this?

Sorry for the late reply,Ipaq.
Yes its same with mine.To many objects and the video gets pixelated.It picks up the skies fine though.
Here is the video.Please ignore the time on it, actual time is about 4pm.I haven't managed to correct the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eB6p2o ... ata_player

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you uploading videos and keep them private if you are posting the link on the forum?
If you want somebody with the link to see your video make it at least "Unlisted".

enjoy,
Mtz

I didn't realise that,sorry to all.That link is public no.

I've used this camera for 2 weeks now. It doesn't do what it says on the tin.
I think THE 32GB SD CARD in it IS DEAD now. Im so disappointed

What do you mean its dead? The unit died? And broke the SD?

what do you mean it's broken?

I wanted to order one for my neighbours VW car

The unit says "please replace the SD card." or something like that.I've tried plug the SD card in to my laptop and it didn't load.Like it doesn't exist

The manufacture suggested to try another SD card in it.That's what Im going to do and Ill get back to you

I couldn't find Information about the GPS Sensor. I want to buy the expensive version which includes a GPS module.

All videos I watched on youtube haven't a MPH or KM/H on it. If this dash cam doesn't record the speed it's useless for my. Can someone help me?

Does anyone know how to upgrade the firmware on the camera?

I'm having issues. I put the firmware on the SD card, blank or not, the camera does not upgrade.

The camera powers on and it just begins recording.

I tried the newest firmware and older firmwares. The same thing happens with each firmware.

Don't know what went wrong, but I downloaded the newest firmware and it upgraded fine.

Does this cam record speed and display the kmh or mph later on the video file or not?

Back