joo vuu x

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I did, you did not reply at all. under the sogat in the uk, you are stuffed mister
I will send the goods Friday, I will pay the 15 dollar postage, and let paypal sort it out. you was informed on your website two days after I got a faulty camera
dress that how you wull. fact is you don't respond as a company
This seems to be going around in circles - as such for everyones sanity, I think it's best we draw this to a close. Once the camera has been returned to us we'll get this refunded immediately for you. We're really sorry you have had this experience with us but as it's now in PayPal's hands it seems to becoming to an end with the conclusion you want - a full refund. Have a great day and weekend :)

thanks, I shall chalk the return postage up to being a beta tester for a sub standard camera, hope you sort your customer and your pm msgs out . have a great day

and this does not close till you return my money for the camera, every step is documented. and I have the screen shots

dude, chill. he already stated multiple times that he will refund you once he received your camera. Just give it a few days and you will have your money back.

PS: it's hard to understand your Engrish.

quick update, I sent my faulty camera back to joovuu last week, cost a fortune to do next day delivery, guy was not there to accept delivery.
so postman left a something for you card at the postal address, as of today 15/08/16. mr joovuu has not contacted me as promised or collected his faulty camera

quick update, I sent my faulty camera back to joovuu last week, cost a fortune to do next day delivery, guy was not there to accept delivery.
so postman left a something for you card at the postal address, as of today 15/08/16. mr joovuu has not contacted me as promised or collected his faulty camera

We're not sure why it said there was an attempted delivery for two reasons:
1) It's a PO Box and we have it set up so everything is sent there and signed for and we can collect it (we implemented that about a month ago).
2) We'll go down tomorrow (Tuesday 16th August) and pick it up and refund it for you.
3) We'll post on here, paypal, and via email, that we have refunded you the money.

Have a great day.

Reading this certainly helped me decide on who to purchase from. Excellent customer service.

We turned up to pick this up and were told we would have to re-deliver it.

As such it is being redelivered on Thursday 18th August. However, we have processed your refund already as a show of good faith.

Kind regards,

mate if you have issues at royal mail, that's your problem, I shall post on here when the money is in my paypal account
I did everything you said on all fronts,

and you still cost me 7.25 gbp , can you refund that for the faulty camera

I'm just curious.
If you return a item in the detail store, do you also ask for gas money and wear and tear on shoes?

read his website re returns of faulty goods. :eek: we are both in the uk , law is the law

non-faulty items except camera film have 21 days to be returned for a full refund. After the 21 days (3 weeks) have expired items cannot be returned for a full refund. A product has to be in its original form and any alterations, addons, changing of componenst, or breaking of any seals may void the warranty. A credit slip for the exact amount may also be requested. All items that are returned must be sent back to JooVuu for inspection and include an order reference number or shipping address that the faulty item was sent to. The owner of the item must package and send the item in a safe manner and ensure that the item is not damaged in transit to JooVuu. If the item is deemed to be faulty and/or the customer would like a full refund the customer will be reimbursed with the cost of shipping (no more than £3.50). Proof of shipping cost must be provided in the the package when returned or no refund for shipping will be given.

To return a product to us the customer needs to fill in the following form. After pressing submit a page with a bar code will appear on screen. This needs to be printed and included in the parcel you are sending back to us otherwise we cannot process a return.

I sent mine special delivery, because of the company or its appointed staffs failure to respond
that is why I went to paypal, my next step was to trading standards, after that was the small claims court

It seems like you are continuing this for the sake of continuing an argument. You chose not only the most expensive option to return the camera to us (you could have sent everything by signed for large letter for about £1.90 or signed for small parcel for about £3.50) but also did not head our advise on using the free return service for UK customers at www.joovuu.com/returns. Whilst we go above and beyond for our customers nothing we do seems to satisfy you which I'm sorry about but we have to draw the line at what you are asking.

This is going around in circles and it seems a full refund is.not satisfactory to you. We operate a transparent operation and as such if you want to take this further the can by calling Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Stockport and telling them everything...
Including the part where we refunded you the full amount. We devised our returns policy with trading standards when we started back in 2013 who cleared it.

We wish you all the luck and best in the future.

Kind regards,

I had no advise from your company, please tell the truth. would you like a few screen shots for a prompt
It seems like you are continuing this for the sake of continuing an argument. You chose not only the most expensive option to return the camera to us (you could have sent everything by signed for large letter for about £1.90 or signed for small parcel for about £3.50) but also did not head our advise on using the free return service for UK customers at www.joovuu.com/returns. Whilst we go above and beyond for our customers nothing we do seems to satisfy you which I'm sorry about but we have to draw the line at what you are asking.

This is going around in circles and it seems a full refund is.not satisfactory to you. We operate a transparent operation and as such if you want to take this further the can by calling Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Stockport and telling them everything...
Including the part where we refunded you the full amount. We devised our returns policy with trading standards when we started back in 2013 who cleared it.

We wish you all the luck and best in the future.

Kind regards,

I had no advise from your company
o_O

I know it can be hard to chose the right shipping. So I ask the post office lady, there are always nice and helpful. :)

Here is an instruction
how to do it.;)

Skip the part from 1.33 since its for USPS (USA) and ask the post office.
This will of course to later for the packet you have sent, but for the future.

I guess the reason Joovuu didn't send an instruction about how to chose a shipping method, was there thought that you know how to do it.

hehe posting something is a science here and also a game of chance.

Once i had to mail a HF amplifier to a guy, so with a lot of padding in a plastic bag i went to the post office and asked them what was best.

So we agreed on a cardboard about 3 X larger than the 5 Kg amplifier, so right there in the post office i put some padding in the bottom of the box, put in the amplifier and then put more padding around and above the amplifier.

So that all looked really good, so i proceeded to the counter and asked for my parcel to be shipped as a sensitive parcel, meaning according to the lady there my parcel would be hand carried thru the system.

And so i shipped the parcel off ( at great prize ) to the buyer about 150 KM from me.

After a few days the guy mailed me asking WTF ????
I was like ??? too, "whats the matter M8".
He goes, "the parcel have arrived here, but the amplifier is totally broken".
I was thinking "come on it cant be that bad".
He mailed me some pictures, and this is what it looked like.

The metal housing of the amplifier was dented ( made in 1 mm steel at least, it was really sturdy and about 12 x 12 x 25 Cm in size )
The heavy duty tuning dials on the front was broken off ( both plastic button and also potentiometer )
All the antenna connectors on the back was broken, these too was heavy stuff as connectors is for HF radio gear.
The tubes inside the amplifier ( this was a nice tube amplifier and the fine tubes inside it was the reason he got the amplifier in the first place ) was all broken.
PCB inside was also broken in several places.
And finally on the outside paint was missing to a degree that i suspected the parcel had been pulled the 150 KM behind the post van.

Danish postal is in top 3 of things i hate so bad hairs on my arms stand up when i think about them, its so bad i even have to resort to my native language if i was to try and explain how much i truly hate them.

but also did not head our advise on using the free return service for UK customers at www.joovuu.com/returns. Whilst we go above and beyond for our customers nothing we do seems to satisfy you

You and your shop staff failed to reply to my request for a return of the camera, I started this thread because of your lack of reply, your repeated lack of reply
was the reason I went to paypal
when I get the refund in my paypal account, I will post it on here,
the other mention of small claims court was my option . and still is , dress it how you will,
I got a faulty camera, you did not reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back