JooVuu.com - feedback

George Deniston

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I've used www.JooVuu.com a few times, and I feel it is only fair to give some feedback on them.

I've bought a Mobius, Mini 0801 and now a TCL SVC200 of them, so all in all just over £300 worth of products I've bought from them. Their service, products, and dispatch time are all great. I wanted to buy an action camera for my son and was not really sure what to get, about 30 minutes later and 6 emails exchanged, and I knew which one was for him. The service was just fantastic and reminded me of the old days where customer service actually meant something. They dispatched my goods the same day (I ordered at 3:37pm), and by the next day I had my goods. A few weeks later, I had a problem with my Mobius (dead battery), and they helped me identify the problem then sent me a new battery. Again it arrived the next day. When dealing with returns they do state they would prefer the goods to be returned and whilst this can be a little annoying I can't really argue as I'm sure there are people out there who want to get something for nothing.

Their prices are not as cheap as the Chinese prices but being able to deal with someone on the same continent as me makes life a lot easier.

I've already sent this too them, but just wanted to share my experience with them. I highly recommend www.JooVuu.com and if you're like me, you're wanting a Mini 0801 you cannot get it cheaper in Europe.

Anyone else have any experiences with them or are they relatively unknown still?

Thank you,
GD

So I've used www.JooVuu.com a few times, and I feel it is only fair to give some feedback on them.

I've bought a Mobius, Mini 0801 and now a TCL SVC200 of them, so all in all just over £300 worth of products I've bought from them. Their service, products, and dispatch time are all great. I wanted to buy an action camera for my son and was not really sure what to get, about 30 minutes later and 6 emails exchanged, and I knew which one was for him. The service was just fantastic and reminded me of the old days where customer service actually meant something. They dispatched my goods the same day (I ordered at 3:37pm), and by the next day I had my goods. A few weeks later, I had a problem with my Mobius (dead battery), and they helped me identify the problem then sent me a new battery. Again it arrived the next day. When dealing with returns they do state they would prefer the goods to be returned and whilst this can be a little annoying I can't really argue as I'm sure there are people out there who want to get something for nothing.

Their prices are not as cheap as the Chinese prices but being able to deal with someone on the same continent as me makes life a lot easier.

I've already sent this too them, but just wanted to share my experience with them. I highly recommend www.JooVuu.com and if you're like me, you're wanting a Mini 0801 you cannot get it cheaper in Europe.

Anyone else have any experiences with them or are they relatively unknown still?

Thank you,
GD

Thanks, when I'm buying off the net I wonder who I can trust, so now I can put JooVuu on the trust list.

Thanks, when I'm buying off the net I wonder who I can trust, so now I can put JooVuu on the trust list.

Hi Shenanigans NZ,
Glad we've made the list. Anything we can help you with just let us know!

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Back