JooVuu.com - Mobius Actioncam, Mini 0801, EHD69, K6000, Mivue 358

Hi everyone,
www.JooVuu.com will be stocking it in the UK. Pre-orders should be opening soon but in the mean time you can get notified when we are stocking it here: http://joovuu.com/gb/home/101-guard-track-gt2s.html.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

I have attempted to register for GuardTrak GT2S product availability but your site tells me
Your e-mail address is invalid
Judging by the number of e-mails I receive each day I don't believe this to be true. Maybe you might like to update your filter to allow xxxx.yy@zz.uk e-mail addresses?

that was quick - JooVuu fixed the notification registration issue

JooVoo. Do you have approved fitters north of the Border?

Is anyone else getting a blank page from JooVuu right now?

I was hoping to take advantage of the 5% discount coupon before midnight.

Hi
We have corrected this problem and extended the discount code until tuesday. Sorry about that.

Kind regards

JooVuu

Posted a question on the JooVuu website (about the Mini 0803) last weekend which hasn't been answered yet - is there a problem somewhere?

AAhh :eek: I did'nt check the date of the comp, oh well following now.

Last edited:
Posted a question on the JooVuu website (about the Mini 0803) last weekend which hasn't been answered yet - is there a problem somewhere?

Hi Ouch77,
Our website has been experiencing technical difficulties and we are just coming back online for the questions so we will be answering them all shortly.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hi JooVuu, just looked at your website :eek:
What have you done?
Please bring back the old site, I don't want to be rude, but the new one sucks! :confused:

Hi JooVuu, just looked at your website :eek:
What have you done?
Please bring back the old site, I don't want to be rude, but the new one sucks! :confused:
Why? what's wrong with it? I've just been browsing around it and the only 'complaint' I have is that the 'other top rated products' are priced in dollars rather than UKP.

Frank

Last edited:
When I looked at site at the time using my iPad, the "categories" menu (top left) was missing, which made moving around the site next to impossible.
Just tried again, and the menu has appeared. Don't know why it wasn't there before:confused:

Apologies to JooVuu if it was down to the iPad (Apple strikes again :rolleyes:)

Steve

Hi everyone,

www.JooVuu.com here. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still offering free shipping on all cameras including, the 0803, G90, Mobius, and more! Just use the voucher code: C4M3R4 . We ship for free to anywhere in the world and as we are UK based all products are shipped from the UK and all customer service is in the UK as well. Check us out at www.joovuu.com .

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hi Everyone,
www.JooVuu.com has now launched in Spanish! Yep we have translated all of our products into Spanish!

We are still translating a few things (categories, returns policy etc) but that will be all done and dusted today (22nd October).

We will also be trialling support for all of our products in Spanish, Catalonian, or Galician. Check out JooVuu Spanish here! https://joovuu.com/es/

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hey everyone,
So www.JooVuu.com has overhauled its car camera packs. You can now completely customize it to get exactly what you want and still get a great discount. If there are any other products that relate to the dash camera pack that you would like to see - please just ask.

https://joovuu.com/gb/home/228-mobius-car-pack.html

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Hi everyone,
JooVuu.com is launching in the USA. https://JooVuu.com/us . We will be expanding our products we sell in the USA and you still get the same service but now you can buy directly from the USA. Any products you would like to see stocked in the USA by JooVuu please let us know.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

The new US website doesn't seem to have many products on it, and my account was deleted. I had to set it up again, so my order history is also lost.
Where is the G90C? Will it be available on the US website?
Cheers,

Hi @bbftx
The US Website is pretty new and as such we are expanding, in the next week or two we will be adding even more products to the US website. The G90 will be one. Also regarding your account it is because the US and other website are separate. We are looking to integrate customer accounts and orders within the next few days.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

Joovuu.com here, there is a good news to tell everybody that who may pay attentions to this thread here.

Joovuu.com ,the UK distributor&stockiest for car camera and action camera,who will stock:
1)SJCAM SJ5000 WIFI(1920x1080P,60FPS)Estimate 10days later would have the first mass production stocks!
2)SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI (1920X1080P,30FPS)
3)Mobius camera Wide angle lens&Standard angle lens with different bundles
4)MEG Mini0805(Formerly call it Mini0803,because sensor is now updated into OV4689,so manufacturer rename it Mini0805 now),2304X1296P30,1920X1080P 45FPS video resolution with 1.5" screen,optional new GPS module with optional 8GB internal memory
5) Dome G1WH
6)Dome G90( 1920X1080P,60FPS) car dvr with optional GPS
7) Innovv C3 camera
8) SKYPIX(Gopro factory) SV5BW cylinder shaped 1920X1080,30FPS with Ambarella A5S30 processor,with WIFI live show,WIFI down load,WIFI set up,
camera itself is decent aluminum housing,itself is water resistance up to 18Meters,battery size 1200mAh
9)Redleaf RD990 (Gopro alternative)Ambarella A5S30 action camera with 1920X1080,30FPS high video resolution,WIFI supported,2pcs battery
1080mAh battery with All free accessories and free carry EVA box
10)SJCAM SJ4000
11) TCL SVC200 Action camera
12) Kooulung C75 Mini Ambarella A7L50D 1296P car dvr with GPS
13)M10 action camera
14)Tiesfong B40 (A118) car camera with GPS,G-sensor
15)Shadow GT680W car dvr with optional GPS
16)Samoon CVR-A7810-G PRO with A7L70 chip (1920X1080P,60FPS) with 512MB copy memory+GPS+CPL
17)Apical M31, Mini sized Ambarella A7L70 (1920X1080P,60FPS) car dvr
18)Dome G50
19) IRO D50 A7L70 dual dash camera front&rear 1920X1080P 30FPS (When works only with single camera,
1920X1080P ,60FPS maximum) ,support external GPS module with water resistant rear mini camera
20) Car camera& action camera accessoires

Welcome to login in our joovuu.com store to find out the products that fits for you!

Last edited:
Good news, now Joovuu.com is lauching special offer activity to welcome our 2015 year for our dashcatalk forum members.
Our first special offer for 18pcs GT680W,which has cleared stock within 10hours.
This is the second round special offer for Christmas special offer activity:
Blackview G50: https://www.joovuu.com/gb/new-products/168-joovuu-850.html , VAT price= 37GBP
K6000:https://www.joovuu.com/gb/home/178-k6000-car-camera.html ,VAT price=12GBP only

Qty is also limitd this time,if you need,pls be quick.
Welcome to click!!!
Joovuu.com

Joovuu.com is planning to release 2015 new budget 1920X1080P,60FPS video resolution action camera with remote controller,2 inch LCD screen
with WIFI live stream,WIFI remote control function ,support IOS and Android.

The JooVuu X Camera (we do not quite have a name for it) is a camera we have been working on. Now, we do not want to go and get peoples hopes up or anything so this does NOT have a release date, however we wanted to share what we have done so far.

This camera will retail for about $110USD (£85) and include the following features:

****As other camera developers have done, we are not releasing some hardware information this is to protect ourselves from imitators and fakes****

Viewing Angle: 170 degrees
CMOS: True 8 Megapixels (can be scaled up)
WiFi: Yes (Android and iOS)
Dimensions: 59X44X24mm
Weight: 51grams
Video Resolutions: 1920x1080P (60fps & 30fps), 1280x720P (30, 60, 120fps)
Recording format: .MOV
Remote control: Yes (included)
Battery: 1200mAh (about 2 hours of recording at 1080P 30fps)

More details for JooVuu Camera X,you may click here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2309580

We will upload the Joovuu Camera X sample video here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116719917364703769290/116719917364703769290/videos

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T United Kingdom 4