JooVuu negative feedback

I have even emailed this Dan bloke who claims that he will deal with my issue personally on 15th May...still nothing. It seems that they aren't giving refunds to a lot of people. Look at their reviews on Trustpilot. I have contacted Action Fraud about this these scammers too! @JooVuu

LB2840 im still waiting for a refund that was promised to me on 20/Jan, by @JooVuu

I'm to far away to understand and complain to UK authorities, my only option is to alert other forum members to be aware and avoid buying from JooVuu.

@JooVuu get a grip of your outstanding refunds to customers and stop ripping people off!

@JooVuu - Stay away bunch of scammers read the recent reviews on trust pilot

Hi @LB2840
I believe you filed a dispute on PayPal and lost it. As such we believe this matter is closed.

Regarding us being a bunch of scammers, we'll let everyone else decide. We are well known on here, have a great reputation, and considering we have been trading for a fair few years and have about 8 bad reviews on there I'm okay with that. Obviously we will continue strive to improve but please do not try and bully us.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

We are well known on here, have a great reputation, and considering we have been trading for a fair few years and have about 8 bad reviews on there I'm okay with that.

By your own admission your customer service has not been up to scratch and neither has your reputation:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/joovuu-support-gone-downhill.13632/#post-177957

But then in April you had already admitted your customer service was not up to scratch and you would fix it:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/joovuu-com-feedback.10678/#post-136044

Lots of promises. No delivery. Much like your shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another unhappy Joovuu customer here!

Returned 2 faulty B40 cameras over 2 months ago and am still awaiting a refund. Whilst trying to fix the camera issues, communication was good, however since returning them I've had minimal contact. They claimed to have made the refund but hadn't, promised to sort it out but nothing since.

Mistakes (and a certain amount of incompetence) can be forgiven but this level of customer service is totally unacceptable and there appear to be many others in the same position.

I think money refund,shipping,every company have the issue,it is time problem,we are on the stage of developing Joovuu X,sometimes I was pushed
to read the customer service tickets,hopefully you can understand a small company like us,but believe us,you can get good solution always when meet problem
as different from other company,we have China station sourcer to contact supplier and give much more further communication for technical support
than other UK based company.
Today also busy with testing our new released Kyuba T6,without full test,we also do not release to market.
So buy from Joovuu.com,you less the risk mostly of the time,but indeed sometimes,for sourcer to find out the stablity issue in 10minutes,it is fairly not enough.
But I have witnessed our service in Joovuu.com,every customer can get return easily if we indeed can not find solution,etc.
Not like Chinese seller,always find excuse not to solve problem,etc.
All I believe is Joovuu is not delay to solve in purpose,I also hope you can understand and support Joovuu for a small growing up company like us.
We have trying always to be best.
I think can not simply leave a so bad impression to us,but I will inform our administrator to squeeze time as much as he can.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, although you've not really given any reason for the problems or promised to resolve it.

You're busy, I get that, but how long does it take to organise a refund? I paid by PayPal, it's very quick to do.

- Check contents against returns note and confirm fault if necessary
- Pull up original invoice
- Issue refund

Items I've returned to other online sellers (clothing etc) is refunded within a few days, it shouldn't take 2 months and counting. It seems unwise to be putting your efforts into developing new products if you're struggling to cope with the workload now.

It seems unwise to be putting your efforts into developing new products if you're struggling to cope with the workload now.

Excellent point. I would suggest people NOT buy an in-house product from JooVuu if they cannot even support their existing product range. Buyer beware!!

Excellent point. I would suggest people NOT buy an in-house product from JooVuu if they cannot even support their existing product range. Buyer beware!!

that's probably a double edged sword, it's the stuff they've been selling that has caused the service problems to begin with that drove the need to want to make a better product

Fix the problems you have (customer service) before taking on a new set of problems.

Lots of excuses from Joovuu, as usual, or its a new product, or its the customs, the royalmail, or the weather.

They are just simple scammers i'm still waiting on a promise refund from 20/Jan.

I just don't believe that i will see my money again, but i will be advising everyone to be aware with Joovuu.

Hi @LB2840
I believe you filed a dispute on PayPal and lost it. As such we believe this matter is closed.

Regarding us being a bunch of scammers, we'll let everyone else decide. We are well known on here, have a great reputation, and considering we have been trading for a fair few years and have about 8 bad reviews on there I'm okay with that. Obviously we will continue strive to improve but please do not try and bully us.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

WRONG! I won a partial refund after paying an extra £35 for an upgrade I never received. I was unable to open a paypal dispute for the initial £68 for the faulty camera I returned in January 2015 as it had gone over the 180 day paypal policy for opening disputes.

Get your facts right..

It's now been 10 months I've been waiting for a refund..

All this negativety .... xxxx rumbling on...

all these excuses ...

I m bright enough to know bad publicity when in business is best avoided, and all for the sake of a few quid...

In the overall picture of things, on the threshold of the launch of a new camera, one no doubt you will make very profitable via its "pricing"

surely its wise having excused yourself several times ...

JUST to pay the due refund, and close this thread and negativity ????

Add me to the list of people waiting for a refund. Anyone done a company check on them? are they in trouble financially?

Hi Everyone
We do not respond in public because we have no interest in airing our problems in public.

I'm sorry we have fallen short on service - I really am. So this is what I propose: contact me at www.joovuu.com/contact with the subject: DCT *insert complaint here* and I will stay up until every issue is resolved myself.

If you prefer to contact me directly, please contact me at dan@joovuu.com and I'll sort it that way. I've cleared my schedule so lets get this sorted.

Dan

Edit:
Thought I would tag people: @brenning @efcm @leyton01

Hit me up - I'm waiting.

Back