JooVuu negative feedback

Mr. Dan (the owner of JooVuu)
when you will refund my money, now already 9 months, i was contact by ticket but you deleted, till when we must be waiting you investigate to done ????????????????

Dear Mr Hendarto,
As we have explained to you FOUR TIMES and as you have insisted on posting this, we have passed your details onto the relevant authorities as this transaction has been deemed fraudulent.

Kind regards,

Dan

Dear Mr Hendarto,
As we have explained to you FOUR TIMES and as you have insisted on posting this, we have passed your details onto the relevant authorities as this transaction has been deemed fraudulent.

Kind regards,

Dan

that meaning or in other words you accuse us have fraudulent the JooVuu, this is very sad.
if you (JooVuu) are not willing to refund the money we frankly do not need to accuse us as buyers as a fraud, we already waste the time and money and got Such charges may
for other buyers please carefully to transaction with "JooVuu" if you do not want what I have experienced

That is their choice to make but we believe this matter to be closed. As advised by police we should not have interaction with people who carry out fraudulent activity and as such this will be our last response.

That is their choice to make but we believe this matter to be closed. As advised by police we should not have interaction with people who carry out fraudulent activity and as such this will be our last response.

Please send me your investigation proof and your was sent me 2 times of this package, I was request many times for proof of delivery you was sent it to me but you never give me. we don't no who is fraud who, hopefully readers and other buyers can judge who is fraud who

Still waiting for my refund, this is just a joke. I have much better things to do than chase someone for money owed for months on end. How hard is it to issue a refund, 5 minutes work?

Why promise to sort it out and then either ignore my messages or fob me off with another excuse?

Still waiting for my refund, this is just a joke. I have much better things to do than chase someone for money owed for months on end. How hard is it to issue a refund, 5 minutes work?

Why promise to sort it out and then either ignore my messages or fob me off with another excuse?

I'll get this sorted. Drop me a PM.

I mailed you directly last week at the address you provided on the previous page and responded in the ticketing system. Do you need any more information?!

Hi Everyone
We do not respond in public because we have no interest in airing our problems in public.

I'm sorry we have fallen short on service - I really am. So this is what I propose: contact me at www.joovuu.com/contact with the subject: DCT *insert complaint here* and I will stay up until every issue is resolved myself.

If you prefer to contact me directly, please contact me at dan@joovuu.com and I'll sort it that way. I've cleared my schedule so lets get this sorted.

Dan

Edit:
Thought I would tag people: @brenning @efcm @leyton01

Hit me up - I'm waiting.

JooVuu after your message on the forum from 23 of Sep as you can read on the quote

I contact you by email on the 24 of Sep and you reply to me by email asking me if a refund was acceptable.

On the same day 24 of September i reply to you saying that a refund was ok.

On the 26 of September i ask you if you need my paypal account to make the refund

No answer from you

On the 9 of October new email

"Did you have process the refund ?

I have noting on my paypal account?

Waiting for your reply "

Since i get no answer from you to my emails i sent you a PM on the DCT on 14 of October, and still no answer.

What do you need more to process the refund and end this nonsense.

Everybody can create a survey about everything on that site.

Who is behind this survey? Is it legitimate?
Who gonna sponsor the camera?
When will the draw be made?
Will the email address be used for spam purpose?

It looks like its fake, best case very unprofessional made survey.
Worst case it can harm JooVuu.

Even though I believe yours to be a false claim I've refunded you the money.

Everybody can create a survey about everything on that site.

Who is behind this survey? Is it legitimate?
Who gonna sponsor the camera?
When will the draw be made?
Will the email address be used for spam purpose?

It looks like its fake, best case very unprofessional made survey.
Worst case it can harm JooVuu.

That's us, we created it. I wanted it to literally gauge everything. It's not meant to be professional or high quality more something you can quickly fill out.

Leave us the feedback so we can improve it :)

Email WILL NOT be used except to contact the winner of the competition.

Dan

JooVuu after your message on the forum from 23 of Sep as you can read on the quote

I contact you by email on the 24 of Sep and you reply to me by email asking me if a refund was acceptable.

On the same day 24 of September i reply to you saying that a refund was ok.

On the 26 of September i ask you if you need my paypal account to make the refund

No answer from you

On the 9 of October new email

"Did you have process the refund ?

I have noting on my paypal account?

Waiting for your reply "

Since i get no answer from you to my emails i sent you a PM on the DCT on 14 of October, and still no answer.

What do you need more to process the refund and end this nonsense.

please do not believe the same on their promises and would eventually like mine don't get package and money is also lost alleged fraud, this is really ironic

That's us, we created it. I wanted it to literally gauge everything. It's not meant to be professional or high quality more something you can quickly fill out.

Leave us the feedback so we can improve it :)

Email WILL NOT be used except to contact the winner of the competition.

Dan

please don't trust t, I hope other buyers read this chat before buy some thing from "JooVuu"

After submitting a negative review on Trustpilot about not receiving my refund of £68.20 from January 2015. Dan from Joovuu replied asking me to make contact with him to sort the matter out which I did do using their ticket system. I actually thought he was going to sort it and about time too! Due to his 'investigation' being a load of rubbish...he seems to think that the refund has been made when it hasn't - (I would love to know how he has come to that conclusion). If a refund had been made do you think I would spend 10 months trying to get somewhere and sort it out?? I have reported the matter to Action Fraud and put the Action Fraud reference number on the ticket. What a surprise! The ticket has disappeared and he hasn't bothered replying to me. Full off apologise and excuses! Pay the refunds and stop scamming people! @JooVuu @Joovuu.com

Back