Lady crossed over the double yellow line

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
So we recently re-located to Central Texas from the Bay Area. The way people drive out here is way more courteous than in the Bay Area. Haven’t really had many issues at all. The speed limits are ridiculously high compared to what I am used to in California. If someone isn’t going fast enough they just straight up start driving on the shoulder at 70mph to let you by. This lady here in the video was driving erratically. She was going slow through town like she was looking for an address and then she sped up quite a bit and left me behind. Then she made a U-turn as if she missed the highway on-ramp. While making the U-turn she continued to turn and right over the double yellow line in my path at I am about to enter a 70 zone. Well it goes 30, 40, 50 & 70 in a few hundred feet. There is some language here.
Woman Crosses Over Double Yellow

HAHA funny timing, the background babe that popped up on my phone today, are standing on 2 yellow lines on a road with a sunset background.

In that particular case i would make a exemption, and come down on my brake like a SOB, cuz i am not the kind of guy that leave pretty little girls standing alone in the dark on a county road. :)

Screenshot_2021-04-08-04-16-05-527_com.miui.home.jpg

HAHA funny timing, the background babe that popped up on my phone today, are standing on 2 yellow lines on a road with a sunset background.

In that particular case i would make a exemption, and come down on my brake like a SOB, cuz i am not the kind of guy that leave pretty little girls standing alone in the dark on a county road. :)

View attachment 56148
Haha that’s funny!

Back