"Lamborghini Murcielago" crashed into a pole

peril1923

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Dash Cam
MiVue 658
25 march on the warsaw highway in moscow. “lamborghini murcielago”, flew off the road and crashed into a pole.

problem is there is no poles on a racetrack, and this seem to have been driven at racetrack speeds.

Owner reported a problem with a 'sticking throttle' - mechanic was road testing to confirm. :eek::D

the Passenger wasn't wearing safety belts?

Pay out all that money & get a car that disintegrates into a zillion pieces when someone sneezes:eek:

Even if it had been me that won 482 millions on friday would i ever get a car like that, i might get 1-2-3 other over the top cars, but it will not be cars like a lambo or simmilar cars.
To be honest i think i would comission my own custom car at a American builder, somthing low & bagged, trow in a little lead sled and not forgetting the 572 CUI motor.

But sadly it was not me that won all those nice money, actually i dident even play the lotto on friday.

Somthing like this would suit me juuuust fine
Black_Pearl_1.jpg

the Passenger wasn't wearing safety belts?
Good to see people not afraid to help out ... but the way they got him out of the car at the end ... :eek: And that was with the emergency services present.

Today died in hospital a man who was sitting in the passenger seat of a Lamborghini Murcielago. Five days he was in intensive care, without regaining consciousness. :( (I have a bad English, but I hope you understand what I mean.)

Usioally never end well when you have a engineblock in the lap,,,,,, O wait a minute :rolleyes:

Back