Last video file always corrupted

alexanderfitu

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I use my mobius as an actioncam for my motorbike. Its setup to start recording when power is supplied and stop when power is removed.

I have 2 cameras, one facing forwards, once facing backwards. The backwards facing one is A ok. The forwards facing one corrupts the last video file before power off every time.

I can repair the last video if need be, but I loose the last 30 seconds or so of the video, which is the most important bit!

Both cameras have the same settings, same firware version and same memory cards (16gb Samsung Class 6 cards)

Any ideas?

Hi all

I use my mobius as an actioncam for my motorbike. Its setup to start recording when power is supplied and stop when power is removed.

I have 2 cameras, one facing forwards, once facing backwards. The backwards facing one is A ok. The forwards facing one corrupts the last video file before power off every time.

I can repair the last video if need be, but I loose the last 30 seconds or so of the video, which is the most important bit!

Both cameras have the same settings, same firware version and same memory cards (16gb Samsung Class 6 cards)

Any ideas?

Maybe battery is dead ?

Three blinks indicate a full battery, two blinks is suspect, though the number of blinks isn't definitive proof of anything.

It may be worth setting Power Off Disconnect to 'Immediate'. Last file still corrupt? Worth a try anyway.

Three blinks indicate a full battery, two blinks is suspect, though the number of blinks isn't definitive proof of anything.

It may be worth setting Power Off Disconnect to 'Immediate'. Worth a try anyway.

I did try that before, it did the same thing, so I set it back to 30 seconds same thing again.

I would swap the cameras, so that the 'good one' is forward facing. Try reformatting the card in the problem camera. Try swapping the cards between the cameras, to help eliminate the card as a possible cause of the problem.

Just went to follow your advice and noticed, the front camera has an 8gb Samsung micro SD, the rear camera (that works) has a 16gb Kingston Micro sd.

Thats the problem. New kingston ordered!

What program do you use for that?

Back