Lenght of usb power cable

Paddy32

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello,

How long is the cable provided in the box with the A119 V3 ? Is it 1 meter ? 5 meters ? I can't seem to find the information on internet.

Cheers.

Attachments

• akzdjalzdad.png
    akzdjalzdad.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
4 meters, and it has a standard USB-A plug on the cig-socket end with a seperate adaptor, so you could probably add a standard USB extension cable if necessary, although it would want to be a short and high quality extension.

4 meters, and it has a standard USB-A plug on the cig-socket end with a seperate adaptor, so you could probably add a standard USB extension cable if necessary, although it would want to be a short and high quality extension.

Thank you very much indeed. I just discovered that my vehicule has 3 12 volt sockets (cigarette lighter) 1 in the front console, 1 in the rear console (for rear passengers) and one on the luggage compartment side trim panel. If I only want a 1CH front dashcam, I could theoritically have the cable go through the side of headliner and connect to the luggage comparment socket so that no wires can be seen when you are driving the car. However this has to be studied because it could be a nuisance if you're packing the boot of the car with lots of stuff. 4m should be enough though if I want to do this.

It is possible the boot one will not turn off with ignition - needs checking.

I think I used one of the Viofo cables to go above the headliner directly (diagonally) to the rear side pilar and down into the spare wheel well with a little to spare, car must be about the same length as yours. I have a parking mode battery in the cool of the spare wheel well.

I'll be able to check this with the dongle I have that I showed in the video I posted earlier.

Back