Looking for a dash cam to help in taffic stops?

Why does everyone assume the OP is telling the truth, or the whole story?

He admits he has been stopped by police at least 3 times at age 18.

Why does everyone assume the OP is telling the truth, or the whole story?
Why does it even matter, and why would we question it? He is asking advice on getting a dashcam to record evidence. That is not only reasonable, it also suggests he has honest intentions.
It's wise to take what you hear with a pinch of salt. But a bit rude to question someone's honesty needlessly, don't you think?

Why does it even matter, and why would we question it? He is asking advice on getting a dashcam to record evidence. That is not only reasonable, it also suggests he has honest intentions.
It's wise to take what you hear with a pinch of salt. But a bit rude to question someone's honesty needlessly, don't you think?

Dash is quick to support LEO, and quick to slam anyone who implies any impropriety on their behalf.

18 years old. Multiple encounters with police.

Been there, done that. I just prefer reality. :)

I have filed complaints about individual police officers.

This is the internet. People lie, or don't give you the complete story. That's not an accusation. It's reality.

I agree the interweb can really wash out things, so i try not to go to deep into stuff here.
If i should get deep, well then it should at least be 1 on 1 and at best face to face.

If its to capture LEOs or him self go all freaky behind the steeringwheel with his girlfriend i cant really be bothered, but if he asked about somthing that would collide with what i think it right or legal i would just not reply.

I hear a lot of stories "from over there" but thats all they are when they get over here to me, either via the press ( that i distrust ) or the interweb ( i trust just at little as the press )

And what i think it right and i / legal often collide with what is actually the fact here in Denmark, but thats okay, if i get slammed i am man enuff to face up to that. ( i hope, i have never been slammed )

"Dash is quick to support LEO, and quick to slam anyone who implies any impropriety on their behalf."

If we're going to start categorizing people let us not forget those who are quick to 'blame the victim' in an accident, or those who are quick to demonize anyone who may actually try to see something from a LEO's perspective.

Last edited:
Back