Looking to purchase 2nd Dashcam

2EZ24GET

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
V2000GS
I have been running the V2000GS for about 6 months and it has been pretty good. I am looking to purchase another Dashcam and was researching if there are better choices now. If you have a V2000GS and or tested it let me know if you think there is a better dashcam.

Thanks,

I have been running the V2000GS for about 6 months and it has been pretty good. I am looking to purchase another Dashcam and was researching if there are better choices now. If you have a V2000GS and or tested it let me know if you think there is a better dashcam.

Thanks,

what is your budget ?

My V2000GS cost me $140 usd.
New dashcam budget $250 usd but may go higher if the camera is worth it.

What are you looking for? Are you going to have the V2000GS facing one way and a new cam the other, or put it in a second car?
Is GPS a must?
Screen?

My V2000GS cost me $140 usd.
New dashcam budget $250 usd but may go higher if the camera is worth it.

At this time I can recommend: Panorama2, Vico TF2+, Lukas 7900. Check their thread and see if it's what you are looking for.
If no rush with purchase, then check time to time my posts within this month. I will be reviewing few premium range 1ch and 2ch Korean dash cams. On the paper they look tempting. Will see how they perform in real life.

The V2000GS specs minimum. 1080, GPS, etc.. The camera is going in a second car.

The V2000GS specs minimum. 1080, GPS, etc.. The camera is going in a second car.

you're willing to spend more, does that suggest that the V2000GS you feel is not good enough, what would you like to improve for your money, features, performance, size, accessories etc, if you can give some idea on what you feel could be improved it might help for people to be able to suggest some suitable models for you to look at

Back