LS430W loop recording issue

moshik

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi,
I have 32GB of uSD at my new LS430W.
Today,when I started my drive, the LS430w powered up and informed me that the uSD is full and didn't start record.
I know that at the menu there is an option of loop recording that I can choose: off, 3 or 5 min.
It was set off, since I don't want a 5min recording cycles.

Does anybody know what should be done so when the uSD is full it will record over the old files?

Thanks
Moshik

Thanks,
So now I will get multiple recorded filed that each contins 5 min of each recorded video?

Why???

With 1920x1080 resolution I get 25 min recording time and then automatically starts a new movie.

Thanks
Moshik

Thanks Jokiin,
If you are indead representiitive of the manufacture, please inform that at the next FW version please do a loop recording with no timely quantized.

Thanks
Moshik

I have nothing to do with your product, loop recording beyond around 10 minutes is possible but not practical from a file handling perspective

Thanks Jokiin,
If you are indead representiitive of the manufacture, please inform that at the next FW version please do a loop recording with no timely quantized.

Thanks
Moshik
Good luck getting them to change anything....

Yeah I didn't want to get into that but firmware improvements aren't really a DOD thing, from a technical standpoint it wouldn't be something to consider though anyway

It will record continuously but it will just break it up into a more manageable size

So does the 5 Minute loop more or less break the continious movie into 5 minute sections that record 1920x1080 resolution for a 25 min recording time?

Also, how do i get a 6hour film to loop (record) overitself?

Thx

Yes it breaks it into individual files but it is constantly recording, Novatek based models have about a 1 second overlap at the file change point which can be a bit extra work if wanting to edit the files into a movie

It will automatically loop once the card fills up by deleting each oldest non protected file

Yes it breaks it into individual files but it is constantly recording, Novatek based models have about a 1 second overlap at the file change point which can be a bit extra work if wanting to edit the files into a movie

It will automatically loop once the card fills up by deleting each oldest non protected file

Yes, it breaks into 5 min video sections, with no length limitation, but when loading all files to "RegistratorViewer" SW, it automatically join all parts together - Great sw.

Moshik

Can someone please explain how I can stop the cam from recording continuously while the vehicle is parked? The instruction guide is very vague.

you'd need motion detect on, it still may record all the time if there is movement though, otherwise connect to a switched circuit rather than a permanent one so it goes off with the ignition

Back