Lukas LK-9750 et al.

WIlhelm

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I'm really confused over the difference between the following dashcams from Lukas:

Lukas LK-7950-WD duo vs LK-9750 duo vs LK-9700 duo vs LK-9500 duo vs LK-9300 duo.

A lot of those cameras seem to be more or less the same, though the rear camera for LK-9300 and LK-9500 is only 720p (HD).

Which one should I get? And is the LK-750 OBD really worth it? I recall seeing a forum post saying the OBD more or less can't get much info from most cars, apart from Honda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

Add LK-9370 WD to the list which is basically LCD screen version of LK-7950 WD.

Thanks for the welcome, all of you!

There's a Lukas dedicated sub-forum here https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/lukas.23/. You might want to open a thread there because here is more for general discussions.

Yeah, I thought about that first. At first time I only noticed the sub-forums for each Lukas dashcam, not the dedicated sub-forum for all dashcams from Lucas. Should a mod just move this thread, or do I create a new thread over there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should a mod just move this thread, or do I create a new thread over there?
I don't think it's necessary to open a new thread. I'm sure DCM will move this one over there soon enough.

I'm really confused over the difference between the following dashcams from Lukas:

Lukas LK-7950-WD duo vs LK-9750 duo vs LK-9700 duo vs LK-9500 duo vs LK-9300 duo.

A lot of those cameras seem to be more or less the same, though the rear camera for LK-9300 and LK-9500 is only 720p (HD).

Which one should I get? And is the LK-750 OBD really worth it? I recall seeing a forum post saying the OBD more or less can't get much info from most cars, apart from Honda.

Ill try to make this as simple and clean cut as possible lol

Below are Lukas cameras with Full High Definition Front & Rear camera with 1080P Using Sony IMX 322 Image sensor.
Lukas LK-7950 + Wifi + No LCD Screen.
Lukas LK-9350 + 3.5" Touch Screen LCD .
Lukas LK-9750 + 3.97" Higher resolution Touch Screen LCD.
Lukas LK-9370 + Wifi+ 3.5" Touch Screen LCD .

Below are Lukas Camera with Full High Definition Front Camera & 720P HD Rear Cameras
Lukas LK-9300 + 3.5" Touch Screen LCD .
Lukas LK-9700 + 3.97" Higher resolution Touch Screen LCD.
Lukas LK-9500 + 3.97" Higher resolution Touch Screen LCD+ Crapy sense (Now discontinued by many Lukas retailers)

OBD Add on works with all new Lukas cameras. Personally I think its a great add on! Records a ton of metrics. Limited compatibility (See this page for more http://www.calgarydashcam.com/our-brands/lukas-obdii)

Back