Lukas LK7950 Firmware FI11

How's your other half getting on @Ipol? Any news on when she can come home?

Hope all is as well as can be over there.

She is making slow but good progress the surgeon passed this afternoon and said the infection was slowly clearing up but it was a long process.He has not yet said when she will be allowed to come home....Ipol.......Many thanks for your concern it,s much appreciated

Hope for the best!

Hi Sunny well she is certainly courageous and a fighter so we will get there in the end It just pains me to see how much she has suffered.....Ipol

Excellent news - looks like a dodgy version got uploaded by accident first of all.

It could get confusing now there are two Fi11 versions out there but that problem is now fixed anyway from the sounds of it :)
New firmware has "New" in blue for the revision bump. new firmware.jpg

Just did another download to the phone app (I still on Fi07), it will prompt to override the existing Fi11 (downloaded few days sgo).
Update over the air is easy.

Tested and audio is okay.
This firmware solved the WiFi SSID / Password and Frequency change problem.

Just did another download to the phone app (I still on Fi07), it will prompt to override the existing Fi11 (downloaded few days sgo).
Update over the air is easy.
Tested and audio is okay.
This firmware solved the WiFi SSID / Password and Frequency change problem.

I haven't tried to download firmware thru phone app yet. However, the newest firmware in Lukas website is FI11 that fixes audio problem in earlier FI11 over-the-air version.

Last edited:
I haven't tried to download firmware thru phone app yet. However, the newest firmware in Lukas website is FI11 that fixes audio problem in earlier FI11 over-the-air version.

I am sure from the phone app is just a link to the newer Fi11.
But if you have previously loaded the firmware to your phone but yet to update, please renew it by doing another download to override the firmware.
Using OTA method, audio has no issue for me.

Uploading to device is fast but Updating need several minutes.

I downloaded latest firmware for the lk9750 duo to 2 different sd cards Now the camera has bricked blank screen message repeats over and over this is lukas blackboard drive safely. Even with no card at all same message it doesn't even tell you that the SD card is not inserted This camera is going back. ..Ipol

I downloaded latest firmware for the lk9750 duo to 2 different sd cards Now the camera has bricked blank screen message repeats over and over this is lukas blackboard drive safely. Even with no card at all same message it doesn't even tell you that the SD card is not inserted This camera is going back. ..Ipol
Did you unplug the rear camera cable?
I know it will not work properly if the connection is fully or semi unplug.

Did you unplug the rear camera cable?
I know it will not work properly if the connection is fully or semi unplug.
That shouldn't matter.
Last update I did was while everything was hooked up in the car.

No everything was hooked up correctly the firmware for the lk9750 is version 5.5.3 and the viewer is 1.0.6.0 I will try to re-install on the SD card if that does not work I will send the camera back Lukas seems to have serious ongoing problems at the moment and lack of communication ....... Fortunately I have a Panorama X1 on its way to me from Niko......Ipol

Hopefully you'll have good news from the hospital soon but sounds like it's definitely a long process - you'll both be sick of hospital food by the time she comes home! Ours used to do curry every Thursday which I started looking forward to every week when I visited someone there who was in for several months before coming home!

Good luck with the X1 - I have the Panorama G in the parents car and it never skips a beat that thing - rock solid and the X1 is the same.

Thanks for the positive reports on the X1 On the hospital front Monique is having yet another operation tomorrow the surgeon said to arrive around five in the afternoon I might try to get permission to stay overnight with her Not sure what the operation entails this time but the infection is a long drawn out procedure to make sure it is all clean and clear .....Ipol

Fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow for Monique and hopefully it won't be too long a day for you.

I have reloaded the latest version on the lukas sd card again and the previous firmware 5.3.9 on the sandisk 32gb card but I will probably still post the camera to lukas when the X1 arrives ....Ipol thanks for the encouragement he is an excellent surgeon I am sure she is in good hands

The new firmware is running well only on the lukas sd card, chk error on san disk card.

Mine works well with Sandisk Extreme 64Gb. Have you tried to format Sandisk card with Lukas viewer? It's recommended by Lukas to format 64/128GB SD card through the viewer.

The new firmware is running well only on the lukas sd card, chk error on san disk card.

I downloaded the new firmware direct to both lukas and sandisk cards but willl try to format through the latest lukas viewer this morning and see what happens ......Ipol

Back