Lukas LK7950 Firmware FI11

My LK-7950 showed up yesterday and hooked up in the car to test it out. Not sure if this is normal but in car mode (had switch set to ACC) should the cameras be picking up my motion and writing events? I have latest Firmware bump. Trying to find out before I get it installed tomorrow morning. Thanks
To use Park mode, please switch to "ON"
Slide to the TOP.

To use Park mode, please switch to "ON"
Slide to the TOP.
The problem is, I was testing this in my garage just to see if the cables and cameras were working. Calgary Dash Camera support told me that if the GPS can't find a signal it will go into park mode and that is why my motions were setting off the motion detector and event recordings in ACC mode. I'm happy with that answer for now, will see tomorrow after it is installed and road tested.

My LK-7950 showed up yesterday and hooked up in the car to test it out. Not sure if this is normal but in car mode (had switch set to ACC) should the cameras be picking up my motion and writing events? I have latest Firmware bump. Trying to find out before I get it installed tomorrow morning. Thanks
Doesn't sound correct.
I don't think in ACC mode, it will go to park mode when no GPS Detected.

You should do some test in both mode.

When at ACC mode, after engine off, it will voice: "terminating the system"

When at Park Mode, after engine off, it will voice: " switch to parking mode recording"
The voice massage might be delay 10 secs to few minutes depending on your setting.

If the above test is not like above, high chance you connect the wrong cable.

Doesn't sound correct.
I don't think in ACC mode, it will go to park mode when no GPS Detected.

You should do some test in both mode.

When at ACC mode, after engine off, it will voice: "terminating the system"

When at Park Mode, after engine off, it will voice: " switch to parking mode recording"
The voice massage might be delay 10 secs to few minutes depending on your setting.

If the above test is not like above, high chance you connect the wrong cable.
Thank you Lawkoh, I'm sure I heard it say "terminating the system" when I shutdown in ACC mode
I didn't test park mode but I will tonight in "ON" mode.
What did you mean by connect wrong cable?
There is only one cable and it is labeled front and rear ??

Thank you Lawkoh, I'm sure I heard it say "terminating the system" when I shutdown in ACC mode
Oh,I can't test On mode because I'm not hard wired yet, just using cig. lighter pwr cable.

I have problem with changing WiFi SSID again.
It was ok after Fi11 upgrade.
But was trying to change it today, it won't work again and the previous set SSID was lost.
Need to on and off the system.
Not sure if this is related to the recent IOS Lukas app update (1.1.1)

Power cable for the hard wire. There are 3 wires.
Cigarette socket usually off after you shut the engine.

Back