Marcus Lineup Now on VicoVation Website

With the GPS module, it seems kinda bulky. I guess I need to see it in the car.image.jpg

Yea.. But... That's really really bulky looking!
Looks cool in a techy way though ☺
The main thing the guard trak has over its rivals is decent form factor, pity that the rrp is high for the spec, not sure I understand why any camera hangs down anymore (obtrusive whatever the mount is and a large distance between windscreen and lens), the gt2s will be much less obtrusive than just the mount of that.

Yeah i am not a fan of the form factor either, and i am finding it hard to look away from that wire between the camera and the GPS antenna.

Yeah i am not a fan of the form factor either, and i am finding it hard to look away from that wire between the camera and the GPS antenna.
Seems really difficult to make it look neat and not stand out. It seems as if they added later

The Suction Cup Mount on any cam always looks bulky, it's all about the compact adhesive mount.
I agree - and I really like the provision for the CPL filter - this should be standard equipment (or at least optional) on all dash cams...

I note that only the Marcus series and the WF1 are shown on the 'Products' page of the VicoVation site - which would seem to indicate that the TF series is being phased out...

Last edited:
Yeah.
These days its bad companyship too keep too mutch stock on shelves, its all "JIT" Just In Time, and "LEAN"
Seem like whatever some japanese Company do we all have to do it ;)
The last Company i worked for started to implementing robots in the production, and i got one too witch meant painting was 300% slower used 200 % more paint and instead of cleaning filters every 2 weeks it had to be done every 2 day.
And for that they payed 250.000 Dkkr :rolleyes: and lost me as a employee.

I allso just notised "operating temperature 0°C ~ 75°C" that put it out of contension for many parts of the World, unless offcourse you start your cam recording after the car have gotten warm in the Winter.

Last edited:
Yeah.
These days its bad companyship too keep too mutch stock on shelves, its all "JIT" Just In Time, and "LEAN"
Seem like whatever some japanese Company do we all have to do it ;)
The last Company i worked for started to implementing robots in the production, and i got one too witch meant painting was 300% slower used 200 % more paint and instead of cleaning filters every 2 weeks it had to be done every 2 day.
And for that they payed 250.000 Dkkr :rolleyes: and lost me as a employee.

I allso just notised "operating temperature 0°C ~ 75°C" that put it out of contension for many parts of the World, unless offcourse you start your cam recording after the car have gotten warm in the Winter.
My WF1 has an operating range of 0°C - 65°C (storage of -20°C - 75°C) and so far I have managed OK even with nighttime temperatures dipping below -20°C by doing just that, unplugging the cam before start-up, and plugging it in after the car has warmed up for a couple of minutes. Not sure what I will do once I hard-wire the cam - maybe I'll install a switch of some sort.

I was hoping it was a typo, storage temp is -20 deg C,
Lets hope king frost take pity on the vico cameras ;)

Back