Masi M2 is it the same as the Vantrue N2 Pro

crabu2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Been looking to replace my busted N2 Pro because I can't seem to find a replacement lens... That's what lead me to this forum.

So I'm looking and looking and I come across this cam called the MASI M2. It looks like the Vantrue N2 Pro and a guy on Quora is staying it is the N2 Pro. Can anyone confirm? Because if it is, I'll go with it since I've got the GPS mount from the N2 Pro I can use with the MASI M2.

Thanks!

it's private tooling so they would come from the same factory, that doesn't guarantee that it's the same hardware spec although things like the mount are likely to be the same anyway, cuts costs to share common components

I messaged the seller on ebay because the specs are slightly different. I'm a bit confused because he/she responded back saying it's the same unit but with different firmware. Said they could send me the firmware to make my Vanture GPS mount compatible. I'm a bit nervous about it since they said the GPS mount should work, not will work, and the specs are a tad different like the lens on the MASI is listed as f1.6 (front and interior) versus the N2 Pro listed as f1.8 and f2.0.

BTW, part of the reason I'm stuck on a dual dash cam (front and interior) is because one of my vehicles is a convertible. When I had the Vanture N2 Pro, the interior cam worked great as a rear cam, when the top was down.

Last edited:
Back