Memory card for A139 3-Channel

DashCamUser123

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If there is already a thread on this subject, let me know. I use a Sandisk High Endurance 256GB memory card. Rated for 4k but I'm sometimes using 3 channels. Running 3 cams (F + R + Int) and I would go over a small bump on the road and the dashcam would start going beep beep beep beep beep and either by itself or I hit the protect footage button, the cam says 2 channel recording, beep beep beep beep beep beep 3 channel recording. If I don't hit a button, say the protect video button it can go beep beep beep for a long time.

Anyone had this issue? Also wondering what memory card you are using for the A139? How many channels are you using?

Last edited:
Check the cables to the remote cameras, unplug them both ends and reinsert them, making sure they go fully into place, should be a bit of a click once they are fully inserted...

Check the cables to the remote cameras, unplug them both ends and reinsert them, making sure they go fully into place, should be a bit of a click once they are fully inserted...
Thanks Nigel. I will do that and hopefully that resolves it. I have been plugging and unplugging the rear and interior cams.

Also do not have too much slack dangling at the plugs, while i did not have any issues while testing the A139 i could imagine it would not take much for a " glitch " to appear if you have any surplus wire dangling.

As i recall i tested with the high endurance card and did not have any problems with it

My apologies. Setup user error.
Tell us what the problem was, then it is easier to help others when they have the same symptoms... you wont be the only one...

It was simply dumb user error. It had been a long time between receiving the A139 3-channel and when I finally was able to set it up. Initially I only attached the Interior cam. Things worked great. This week I decided to attach the Rear cam. That is when I had the beep beep issues. Kamkar gave me a good tip about slack in the rear cam cable. Turns out I attached the Rear cam cable backwards. Looking at the Interior cam cable and how it was attached, straight down to the main unit clued me in. The A139 3-channel was designed to have the cam cables attach to the main unit straight down. No more beep issues.

I have been using the A139 3-channel for awhile now and it is a great dashcam. Works reliably and the dashcam responds quickly to driving mode and parking mode changes. I turn on the ignition and the dashcam annouces, 3-channel recording. 30 seconds later I turn the car off and take out the key. Parking mode started. Wait 20 seconds and turn the ignition on, 3-channel recording started, etc. Great dashcam. The problem is with the user, the A139 3-channel is just fine.

PS. The memory card works great. No issues. Sandisk High Endurance 256GB. Big thanks to forum users such as Kamkar and Nigel. This is the best forum for dashcams. And even Viofo reached out to help. I have always had great respect for Viofo and their customer service which is top notch from my personal experience.

Last edited:
Back