Mini 0801 freeze With GPS and no internal memory

Crispman

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

Last week I received the replacement to my faulty Mini 0801. I followed the suggestions here on the forum and bought a 32GB class 6 card from Samsung and installed the latest firmware 20131202 even when this one had MPH instead of KMH.
All do this one seems to hold up today the camera froze up when I tried to lock a file...nothing worked....I had to remove the camera from its GPS mount a wait until the battery died.

Suggestions anyone? Does anyone have a more stable firmware....please help...I really like this camera.

So except for 'Protecting' a file it's working ok?

So far yes...my previous one locked up completly...this one has been working well until this afthernoon

I am using a 32GB class 6 Samsung card with 20131202, and I get the unit "shutting down" after about a min if I try to "lock" a recording (with the card more than about 1/2 full I think).

I use the same card..in the forum it has been stated that the best card for this dashcam. I know that we have real wizards here and hopefully they can come up with a stable firmware. I think the main issue lays there.

Back