Mini 0805, 0806or 0826

Genoid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now that all 3 cameras have been out for awhile, which of these 3 do you think would be most reliable? Does the 0826 have any of the wire breakage issues that the 0806 has/had? Which would you buy on a $200 budget? One of these or something else?

Thanks. Do you have any thoughts on the best choice of the three?

wire breakage is an 0806 thing due to the reversible mount

I ve had early to late 0806 s run through my hands and its clear the groove that the wire sits in on the rotatable ring has been made deeper to properly accommodate the wire and prevent the early problems with wire breakage.

I use an 0806 on the rear tinted screen with a Cpl because of the rake and reflections on it and this combination gives a cracking sharp quality image and neat fit..

I've used mini cams since the 0801 and they always had great image quality, although I noticed the 0826 had a strange dither pattern during motion. My issue with them now is reliability which I believe is more due to multiple manufacture sources and therefore varying quality control. If you can source a good one then great. I think Eprance were the most reliable for me.

Back