Mini 0805 Latest and Working Firmware

irish07

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I want to try a different firmware. The last one I had was from the SplashEtech site listed 201506(don't remember last 2 digits by heart, will report when I get home). Now I've noticed SplashEtech doesn't list the firmware for download anymore since updating the look of the website...The firmware worked for a few days, then cam froze and bricked after a reset..Luckily, I was able to recover the cam.

Just wondering what firmware your running and if there's any glitches?

I tried searching for a site posting firmware updates but could only find releases from 2014(even on the DASHCAMTALK review page for Mini 0805)..does anyone know of a site with recent updates?

ping!

Is there an official site for 0805 firmwares ?

I gave up on mine..I had 20150625, I rebooted back to the original software which was a 2014 version. It kept freezing every night. I would have to remove the sd card and allow the internal battery to go flat, then plug in the charge and it would be ok for another 10 or so hours..and process would repeat. I just ordered a Mini0806, hope I have better luck..

Are the 2014 versions of firmware any better? I'm not sure which version I have (I bought the cam about two months ago) but it also keeps freezing (just like irish07 wrote above). I'm able to record about 10 hours, then it freezes and I have to switch it off by holding the power button for 15 seconds. Then it can record for another hour or so. It totally sucks but I'm not going to buy another model because my previous two cams were destroyed by sunlight within months and I'm not going to buy a fourth camera now.

Are the 2014 versions of firmware any better? I'm not sure which version I have (I bought the cam about two months ago) but it also keeps freezing (just like irish07 wrote above). I'm able to record about 10 hours, then it freezes and I have to switch it off by holding the power button for 15 seconds. Then it can record for another hour or so. It totally sucks but I'm not going to buy another model because my previous two cams were destroyed by sunlight within months and I'm not going to buy a fourth camera now.

Ask for latest firmware: Joy (joy@skyhigh-global.com) and Rayman.Chan (rayman@megcn.com)

Back