Mini 0806 from Gearbest.com

matty86

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys this is my first post here so hope its in the right place! im Matt from the UK

Have just ordered a mini 0806 after looking at some of the video's on youtube of the quality etc, its to go into my London style black cab. I do know theirs some issues with the cameras but i just love how small the camera is and the way the wiring can be left in place and take your camera out easily.

I have ordered from Gearbest website to the United kingdom, people who have dealt with Gearbest before do you know roughly how long it would take to arrive? I opted for the upgraded tracked postage they call Expedited Shipping. Its the first time i have ordered from them.

Thanks in advance, Matt

I'm from Australia and it took about 1 month to receive the mini, I also paid the extra for the quicker deliver option. Don't think the quicker shipping fee actually made a difference.

I remember opening a support ticket with them asking about the quicker shipping and why it didn't make a difference, of course that went unanswered.

Hi Guys this is my first post here so hope its in the right place! im Matt from the UK

Have just ordered a mini 0806 after looking at some of the video's on youtube of the quality etc, its to go into my London style black cab. I do know theirs some issues with the cameras but i just love how small the camera is and the way the wiring can be left in place and take your camera out easily.

I have ordered from Gearbest website to the United kingdom, people who have dealt with Gearbest before do you know roughly how long it would take to arrive? I opted for the upgraded tracked postage they call Expedited Shipping. Its the first time i have ordered from them.

Thanks in advance, Matt
Hello Matt
I have ordered twice from Gear Best
The standard shipment required 1 month to arrive in the US
The expedited shipment required 12 days

Back