Mini 0806 or Mobius for the rear?

Thanks for all the input. I'm still undecided to be honest.

A Mobius with GPS would perhaps be the ideal cam for my needs but that unfortunately doesn't exist. Not yet anyway.

If you already have an 0860 on your front windscreen I'm curious to know why you feel the need for the redundancy of another unit with GPS?

It's just the method I use to find the part of a video I'm interested in. In the Registrator Viewer software one can click on the map and go straight to that part of the journey.

Also, the clocks of both cams would be synced to GPS and would therefore be in sync with each other.

Last edited:
I see. I usually just use the time signature to find items of interests that I wish to view. Although I do use Registrator Viewer and DashCam Viewer when I'm in need of GPS information and it's nice to have it, most of the time GPS data is of little use to me. Then again, I'm not generally one to spend hours combing through older footage unless something specific occurred that is of interest to me.

There's also the fact that my inner geek thinks that if I can have GPS then I should.:rolleyes:

I think your inner geek would be happier with a new toy rather than another same thing. Honestly the Mobius is a great camera.

Back