Mini 0806 won't turn on and red and blue lights on.

Lou Silverman

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a Mini 0806 that I haven't used in a couple of months. When I went to use it today I noticed that the red and blue lights come on, when plugged in but I can't seem to turn it on. When I press the on/off button nothing happens. When I unplug it the blue light turns off but the red one stays on. I have tried it without the cards in and I have used different power cords. Right now it is plugged into my laptop (Windows).

I just notices that the Mini is getting power but my computer is telling me that it can't recognize the Mini and when I open up Windows Explorer I can't find it.

Last edited:
might not have enough power in it yet, try powering it from a USB phone charger for a while and see if it comes to life

The mini has been plugged into the laptop for the past 1+ hrs, with no difference. I looked in the instruction manual and reset it as suggested (hold the power button for 20+ seconds) and the red light went out but still nothing happens and my computer still says that the USB device is not recognized and has malfunctioned.

The same happen to me! :-( Please help! I tried every tihng and nothing works!
@Rayman.Chan can help! I hope so!

Back