Mini 0826 LDWS question

weihaw

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

I recently purchased a Mini 0826 but haven't been able to activate the lane departure warning system (LDWS), and was looking for advice on how to turn it on. In the menu it lets me enable/disable and calibrate ADAS, and when enabled I think I see the forward collisions warning (FCW) activate when cars pass in front of me. However when I test the LDWS on the highway by crossing the lane markings, there is not warning activated. Do I need to have GPS to enable LDWS? Anything else I might have missed?

If the manufacturer of Mini 0826 is present on the forum, I like to give a few bits of feedback:
1. the FCW is fairly noisy. It would be useful to disable FCW that separately from LDWS. Better yet, filtering the noise (e.g. predictive motion? binocular distance measurement?)
2. a visual indicator of the source of the warning would help.

thanks,
-Wei

Sorry, but I don't understand what is FCW ? Is anyone can help me to explain that ?

Sorry, but I don't understand what is FCW ? Is anyone can help me to explain that ?

Forward Collision Warning

if someone can't see the car in front of them and need the camera to beep to tell them that then I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be driving

Back