Mini0906 Defective GPS mount - bad seller estore0009

spa_bg79

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi all,

I purchased 2 mini0906 kits for our cars and they've been working OK for the most part. About 2 months ago, the GPS on the camera in my car stopped providing power, resulting in no recording. I narrowed it down to the mini USB port on the GPS mount. I'm currently using the camera with the power plugged into it directly and no GPS signal.
I sent a message to the company I purchased the kits from on eBay - estore0009. They asked me to send them a video of the issue - I did that. I asked for a replacement GPS mount. I'm sure it does not cost them much to send a replacement.
Since then, they have not been replying to my messages and it appears they are ignoring the issue. If I had not given my eBay feedback already, it would have been negative.
I just wanted to warn people of that specific eBay vendor (estore0009) and the lack of post purchase support.

I was going to buy another 3 of the same.kits for my parents, but now they've lost the sale.

@estore009 is active on this forum and from what I have seen has given good customer support to a number of people. Perhaps you could try a PM to estore009 to resolve your issue?

I have purchased from @estore009 several times in the past, and I have friends who have also done the same. The level of support was always outstanding and they are very active and helpful on this forum. I would happily recommend them to anyone. Reach out to Vicky and I am sure she will be glad to help you out.

Hi all,

I purchased 2 mini0906 kits for our cars and they've been working OK for the most part. About 2 months ago, the GPS on the camera in my car stopped providing power, resulting in no recording. I narrowed it down to the mini USB port on the GPS mount. I'm currently using the camera with the power plugged into it directly and no GPS signal.
I sent a message to the company I purchased the kits from on eBay - estore0009. They asked me to send them a video of the issue - I did that. I asked for a replacement GPS mount. I'm sure it does not cost them much to send a replacement.
Since then, they have not been replying to my messages and it appears they are ignoring the issue. If I had not given my eBay feedback already, it would have been negative.
I just wanted to warn people of that specific eBay vendor (estore0009) and the lack of post purchase support.

I was going to buy another 3 of the same.kits for my parents, but now they've lost the sale.
@spa_bg79 I am here,and you can tag me for warranty!
Please PM me your ebay id, so I can ask my CS to solve your problem!

Update: the store representative has contacted me and confirmed they'll resolve my issue. I guess the eBay staff need to review their performance as there was no reason this could not have been resolved thru there.

Thanks Vicky @ estore0009

Back