MiVue Firmware Modification

it's not a popular camera so less chance, they may not have done your model but ask the question anyway, someone may be familiar with the chipset yours uses

Now there are a lot of devices based on Mstar/Sigmastar chipsets. Almost half of all sold in Russia.
Therefore, if a solution is found, then this will be the way to edit firmware on very many devices!

My mivue 588 doesn't go off at all. Its flash is completely out of work. Does anyone have all the contents of the memory

Hello!
Tried editing firmware for panasonic hx-a1m camera (same chip vendor, unknown model, uses SD_CarDV.bin and SdFwCode.bin) with this method - original firmware contains two additional bytes (#9 and #10, looks like another checksum) that absent after using sdbin.exe. Could be what @JeWell described. Does anyone stumble on something similar?

Hi dashcammers,

I was wondering if someone has the firmware for the Mivue J60 dashcam? I can't get into mine because it says the wifi password is wrong (but it wasn't changed) and the original location where Mio kept the firmware has crashed so they can't provide me with it. Does anyone have it?

MrTRex

I downloaded the firmware for j60 from the official site without any problems.
From here.

MrTRex

I downloaded the firmware for j60 from the official site without any problems.
From here.
You are a lifesaver! It turns out the link on their website had a typo in it and the support guy told me the server had crashed :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately this didn't help :( Still can't connect the app over wifi

Is there a way to edit the speed/traffic cameras and enter your own manually via GPS co-ordinates via the bin file? Basically, just overriding what's already there with new coordinates?

Is there a way to edit the speed/traffic cameras and enter your own manually via GPS co-ordinates via the bin file? Basically, just overriding what's already there with new coordinates?
Don't think so but I could be mistaken, should be hard coded data.

Back