mobius and 7in screen

rookie

Reaction score
Country
France
Is it possible two use the to record and also send picture directly to a 6 or 7in screen for reversing?

Is it possible two use the to record and also send picture directly to a 6 or 7in screen for reversing?

What do you mean " for reversing "?
- do you want to use it as a rear camera recording and same time as a reversing camera connected to your incar LCD monitor / headunit, right ?
In this case yes, - it can be used with special AV cable, but it will display non-mirror image on your headunit screen, unless your screen has mirror image function.

I've always felt it best to have a dedicated reversing cam.
My cam 'just' shows my bumper with my towbar protruding into the screen. I've measured the view and know that the top of the screen equates to a distance of 4ft (1.2metres) along the ground.
Because of this, I can get within a gnat's whisker of anything behind me.
My rear cam, on the other hand, shows what is happening in the road behind.
I'm not entirely sure one lens could cover both scenarios.

When i was running with my 4 cctv cameras and the DVR, i output the signal from the DVR to my 7" headunit.

I dont think its legal here to have footage running while driving, and it did attract a lot of eyes from other drivers, especially at night.

I too would prefer a dedicated reverse cam, witch is quite cheap these days, when reversing its the 0 - 5 feet or so behind the car that is interesting

Back