Mobius Grainy at Night?

As I said, I have the best of both, Wide and Narrow and not miss anything. The A set to record normal, while the C is set to Motion Detect. The amount of space they take is nothing and still quite discreet. If I chose only one, it would still be the A lens

Is that because the A lens brings in more details? It looked to me based on videos that the C lens has better night vision. It looks like C lens set on narrow is a nice picture. What makes you like the A lens better?

Is that because the A lens brings in more details? It looked to me based on videos that the C lens has better night vision. It looks like C lens set on narrow is a nice picture. What makes you like the A lens better?
Size, for one, with the lens recessed it fits in tighter places and keeps the lens protected. I really like the FOV of the A, it's fender to fender on my car and the video seems similar in distance to what me eyes see. With a wide angle lens, things look too far away. The C on narrow could be a nice compromise.

Size, for one, with the lens recessed it fits in tighter places and keeps the lens protected. I really like the FOV of the A, it's fender to fender on my car and the video seems similar in distance to what me eyes see. With a wide angle lens, things look too far away. The C on narrow could be a nice compromise.

I like the A lens too. But night shots B and C is so much better.

what does the exposure slider do? lowering it means faster shutter? it'll help with the motion blur?

Hi guys. Is there bluish tint on blacks right thing on dark video?

Hi guys. Is there bluish tint on blacks right thing on dark video?

I don't see any blue tint. Either way, a subtle off color tint shouldn't matter. The point of a dash cam is to capture what happens in front of your vehicle and your Mobius seems to be working quite well in complete darkness illuminated only by your headlights. There seems nothing wrong with your video.

I think it looks great.

I think it's working exactly as expected in those conditions, being a Mobius there is a lot of user config options so he could always tweak it if he preferred, everything has tradeoffs though so enhancing the results in those conditions may have a negative impact in the opposite conditions, high brightness, direct sunlight etc

I think it's working exactly as expected in those conditions, being a Mobius there is a lot of user config options so he could always tweak it if he preferred, everything has tradeoffs though so enhancing the results in those conditions may have a negative impact in the opposite conditions, high brightness, direct sunlight etc

I suppose in theory he could configure video mode "1" for daytime and video mode "2" for nighttime.

If it were me, I wouldn't bother with anything like that however, not the least of why is the reason that I would inevitably forget to press the mode button when necessary. :D (as well as the reason mentioned above.)

Thanks guys, now i checked and its issue with my laptop screen (bit old) not with mobius.
Basically i bought mobius to mount it on a motorcycle helmet. If I make it ill post photo. Thanks again. Cheeers.

Back