Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

Received below message from people after tested his C1, people may have more ideas on the interference to GPS-signal as use C1 as DashCam.

The information about the innovv ... I searched in the web for a cam that causes no interference to gps-signal with my rc-quadcopter Blade 350 QX.
In the first test there is no problem with GPS

As the developer, please allow me to show the below video from Mtz.
The idea from mind came to be a real product,
but the FW and GUI upgrading just starts.

Yoolee, Happy to see you are making the detailed introduction on exposure stepping.
Your support helps C1 to be even better.

Thank you for being very responsive!

Do you think the exposure and white balance stepping can be reduced?
I have seen a video on RCGroups. In that video you can see that Gopro Hero3 black edition and a sony actioncam (okay, not comparable because of another hardware) that the exposure and white balance adjustments happen very slowly on that very expensive cameras. Is it possible and/or planned to slowen the steppings on the Innov C1? Or is it maybe planned to add an extra setting option on the GUI for a slower or a smooth mode?
Or is this not possible because of the hardware?

I have seen a video on RCGroups. In that video you can see that Gopro Hero3 black edition and a sony actioncam (okay, not comparable because of another hardware) that the exposure and white balance adjustments happen very slowly on that very expensive cameras. Is it possible and/or planned to slowen the steppings on the Innov C1? Or is it maybe planned to add an extra setting option on the GUI for a slower or a smooth mode?

they are built on different platforms so the same functionality exactly may not be available within the SDK, that doesn't mean it can't be improved though, best thing to do (which you've done anyway) is to give them the feedback of what you think could be improved, providing examples of how others behave is good too, and then let them work out how to improve the result using the tools they have for their platform, it takes time but as long as they're working on it they'll get the best possible results out of the hardware

they are built on different platforms so the same functionality exactly may not be available within the SDK, that doesn't mean it can't be improved though, best thing to do (which you've done anyway) is to give them the feedback of what you think could be improved, providing examples of how others behave is good too, and then let them work out how to improve the result using the tools they have for their platform, it takes time but as long as they're working on it they'll get the best possible results out of the hardware

Firstly, thank you, Jokiin, your professional knowledge helps people. :)

As Jokinn explained, we are waiting for more people's feedback, and review together then make the upgrading.
it takes time but as long as they're working on it they'll get the best possible results out of the hardware

Had to leave home around noon today, and offcourse the postman came by 1 houer later :rolleyes:

So i will pick up my C1 at the postoffice tomorrow, take it home - charge it and flash the FW if needed, and then make some first time footage.

It will not be stunning footage as the wetherman is forcasting overcast and maybe a Little fog :( there is only a Little chance for Things to clear up before the sun go down at 15:39 in the afternoon.

Hope i win the lottery tomorrow, if i do i will be lying on my back on a beach in Australia the next 5 months. ( if they dont get some bushfires i can help to put out while i am there anyway )

Reactions: Mtz
So i will pick up my C1 at the postoffice tomorrow, take it home - charge it and flash the FW if needed, and then make some first time footage.

It will not be stunning footage as the wetherman is forcasting overcast and maybe a Little fog :( there is only a Little chance for Things to clear up before the sun go down at 15:39 in the afternoon.

Hope i win the lottery tomorrow, if i do i will be lying on my back on a beach in Australia the next 5 months. ( if they dont get some bushfires i can help to put out while i am there anyway )

Flash the FW and GUI is necessary.

Share the photos Mtz taken, I believe the views for the beach should be nice.2_Innovv.jpg4_Innovv.jpg5_Innovv.jpg6_Innovv.jpg

Flashed FW,,,, charging at the moment :) weather outside is grey and boring :(
Did not have the Things i was counting on for install in car, but i will work somthing out. :D

Flashed FW,,,, charging at the moment :) weather outside is grey and boring :(
Did not have the Things i was counting on for install in car, but i will work somthing out. :D

I suppose you have the black color, right?
Take photo to show us how the black C1 inside of your car.
People want to see it.

Is the price of the C1 $69 or is it an introductory price? If it is introductory, how long do we have to purchase?

Innovv C1 metal casing acts as electromagnetic waves shield.

To be frank, I did not figure out the Innovv Aluminum Case can help a lot on GPS interference during the development.
The idea in my mind was GPS interference is the headache for people, the metal case can change a bit.

People sent me the link before, told me that Mobius team has a headache on that.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1978348&page=9

I can confirm that my Mobius interferes with GPS on my Motorola XT320 & Lenovo A820 smartphones, when they're placed within a few inches of the Mobius.

In practise, however, they're not within a few inches of the Mobius, so no interference occurs.

Back