Mobius rival -Stylish INNOVV™ C1 from #808 family. 1080p 30fps WDR G-sensor action- dash camera

I would like to let people know that the free USB DashCam Cable will be included in packing box since now.

I hope people may understand we made mistake, and will happen in the next,
I also hope people can see I am learning from the mistakes, and improving.

Building the brand reputation and gain trust from people is not easy, I should admit,
But no doubt, Nothing can block me.

Always,
Think, Act, Improve

Just updated on buying page and in packing details as below,
http://www.innovv.com/#!shop--cart/cg1f

The Free TV AV cable, Free USB DashCam Cable have been included in packing box.

1 x Innovv C1 Camera
1 x Innovv C1 Holder
1 x USB cable
1 x AV cable
1 x DashCam Cable
1 x Velcro Strip
1 x User manual
1 x Neck Strap Lanyard
(No Memory Card included)

Last edited:
Excellent! This should end any misunderstanding related to cables. Good for you.

I like vendors that specify what they use and also big notes.
Just my view..
Up front front will make Innovv more preferable for many people.
Hope Rock in future will sell the C2 lens as component or other lens type (quality lens)., capacitors power etc..just like 808..
it will make Innovv more versatile and different.
looking forward to see it grows..

Last edited:
I think that it is unfair that Innovv is using Mobius's name in the title of this main post for Innovv camera. It is like Mobius would open a post with title: "Mobius - the camera that revealed all the Innovv drawbacks"

Last edited:
@RockThinking: I think that it is unfair that you are using Mobius's name in the title of this main post for your camera. It is like Mobius would open a post with title: "Mobius - the camera that revealed all the Innovv drawbacks"

I agree it would be better without that, he didn't start the thread though and had no say in what the thread was called, @niko was the thread author

...he didn't start the thread though and had no say in what the thread was called, @niko was the thread author
Oh...sorry...you are right. Sorry for mentioning RockThinking's name; I removed it from my post.

Just relied your email, I believe you can get both of DashCam Cables.
It is the special cables, but I believe you are scared by someone, but the most people have very fair enough position for that.

If you are interested, I suggest you can read the posts from below link that I am writing to someone.
http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/c1-auto-record-when-start-dashcam-use.3818/page-3

I am not sure if he remind people over 10, 100 times for below problems people claimed for Mobius on the related threads from Mobius section,

Mobius action cam and gps problem- This is from RC group, http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1978348
Mobius USB cable generating GPS interference - help!
Mobius untouched
Mobius B Lens audio problems
The Mobius & Heat Issues

Dude you sound like alittle kid, pointing fingers. Plain and simple you made a mistake and I really hope you learn from them on the c3. Understand that if is going to be used as a dashcam or action cam or a video camera people will always want something standard. Additionally your company has messed up in the pass and left people hanging. So next time around you have to do above and beyond, it just business.

Also stop getting so defensive when people say something about your product. Be professional about it. This pointing fingers or point out problems your competitor had to make your product look better really doesn't help you in my books. Your product hasn't been out that long, so we dont know what other problems it may have, until people that you are not sponsoring, start giving there own reviews. This is a discussion thread, I or anyone can talk about your poor choice of usb connection. Hopefully this will show you what the community really wants and you can stop choosing non standard crap. Even Techmoan said this was your biggest mistake.

The one thing your camera has going for you is the stylish look to it. I'm sure if your company wouldn't have taken your qs from the mobius you wouldn't be getting this much traction. And let face it. Your camera design is where is at becuase of the mobius. It easy to take something and work on top of that. Im sure you decided to go with a metal case because of the heat problems the mobius was having.

Like I said and I will say it again Hope you learn for the next version C3 ir what ever the next version will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...sorry...you are right. Sorry for mentioning RockThinking's name; I removed it from my post.

I will reach Niko for changing the thread title if the thread can be changed.

The new title would like to be

Innovv C1, See it, Touch it, Like it, the most stylish and smart Cam.

The new title would like to be

Innovv C1, See it, Touch it, Like it, the most stylish and smart Cam.

I think it should stay the same this thread was not made to advertise for you. It was made to discuss a camera that was fashioned from the mobius. Meaning your design qs came from the mobius.

Stop trying to run away from it. It doesn't look good for you.

It's unfortunate that some people can't get past the fact that the DR32 had audio problems, they may be missing out on what may turn out to be a very good product. If the video quality is as good as the DR32, I will be quite pleased. And this is not exactly the same company that produced the DR32.
Unfortunate?
The cam cost $100 and didn't work properly from day 1.
Buyers were kept hanging for ages with the promise of a fix.
This 'fix' was supposedly a brand new firmware - which turned out to be a release of a MUCH OLDER version.
Perhaps it is unfortunate that some of us can't get past being lied to and, basically, ripped off - $100 is more than a day's wages for me.
And "not the same company"? Then why did they send me an email..."We are contacting you because you has purchased DR32 to be our respected customer." wanting me to buy this product?

Last edited:
I have a Hyundai, same thing, brakes are wrong from day one..no warranty because wearable item, turns out to be cheap material they used. sorry for off topic.

The non-standard cable killed it for me , I was going to get one as a rear facing dashcam (have a mobius in front) . Is the C2 any different?

No only the lens is different as far as i know.

The non-standard cable killed it for me , I was going to get one as a rear facing dashcam (have a mobius in front) . Is the C2 any different?

Interesting post..

Back