Multi-function Cam TCL SVC 200 Review

Rimes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have heard the product of Gopro for a long time. But I am not in favor of extreme sports. I felt that it was useless for me. Now I need a car recorder and it had better could record something during my travel. I have been considering an action cam for a while and almost bought the Gopro (black edition) until I saw this.

When I was searching gopro on amazon, I found this TCL SVC 200. It is what I exactly want. 1080P video recording, photo shooting, car mode, mini LCD screen etc. The biggest surprise is the price under £100, only 1/3 of gopro.

2 days after payment I received this camera. All in all, this is an amazing camera that takes some awesome footage when working correctly. Video and sound quality is really good. Anti-shaking technology really works. Battery life is excellent. Camera itself is so small and light so you can barely feel it.

T1_zps039acec4.jpg

varies accessories

T3_zps22d572a4.jpg

the cam body

T2_zps6ca02761.jpg

in hand

T4_zpsbc7826a2.jpg

with waterproof case

T5_zpsfd308686.jpg

mount steady

here some video screenshots~ much better than my older recoder :)
C5_zpsc649d734.jpg

C2_zpsb77274c7.jpg

C3_zpsd330f89f.jpg

C1_zpsced1c5c5.jpg

C4_zps8915970d.jpg

For the end I can say if you want to save money and have really good results go for TCL SVC 200

Thx for watching, hope it is helpful for some people, next time i would like to update some videos~

tks, Rimes.
Our manufacturer also make act cam, with WiFi, control and operate by APP.

DV500-1.jpg
DV500-2.jpg
APK-1.jpg
APK-2.jpg
APK-3.jpg

We have similar version SJ3000 in China, also new SJ3000 support WIFI.
But the popular version is SJ4000 which looks like Gopro.

I asked this forum about this camera months ago and got no replies whatsoever. It was originally purchased as a Coleman Conquest here in the US. I returned it because it was missing the car suction cup mount & associated bracket. Purchased another, this time a TCL SVC-200. It didn't come with any instruction manual at all. Any idea where to find one ?

Russ331, I thank you very much. My Amazon review, sorry, said good camera, could have been better. Trying to learn how to operate this camera via online reviews was a bit frustrating to say the least. Even though I'm in the US, sometimes it may pay to deal with people who represent the product as well as your company. Thanks again.

P.S. Late thought, is there a replaceable battery in the remote ?

Last edited:
?..is there a replaceable battery in the remote ?

I don't own this camera & don't know the answer. I suggest you click on the link in post 7 above & enquire there.

Last edited:
Thanks anyway for your help.

Most cams use "Pouch cells" which are custom-sized for each application. Some of those are available through Banggood or aliexpress but you would need to know the exact one you need. You might do a site-search there using whatever is written on the battery. Just check the specs and be absolutely sure they are the same.

Phil

Back