Mustang passing in no passing zone Wisconsin

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
This is a little south of Madison, WI, on US 14.
I was doing the speed limit, or a few mph over, so no 'rationalization' possible that an annoying slow truck was in his way.
I'm sure he has a good driving record.
:)

Hey, let's not be too critical. He did manage to get back into the right lane 1.5 seconds before the approaching car got there. :eek:

Just a simple case of natural selection not working this time. :D

Natural selection. More fair when it uses big rocks, trees, cliffs. Not other cars.

:(

Hey he has a convertible so he's allowed. It's about to get very very cold for a long time in Wisconsin, and probably didn't like being behind a smelly truck with the top down. (j/k, what an ass, and there were cars coming!)

Yeah thats the problem with ppl like this, they usioally take some one with them to the grave, chickenpoo loosers cant even face the final judgement alone.

About ten minutes later, same road, but now 4 lanes.....the evil truck disrupted this lady's nap or lunch. (or both)

I saw her on the ramp, slowed down in case she was paying attention. Gave her a chance to merge safely, or even unsafely, if she was awake. No chance.
Saved the video with the hope of seeing her startled 'where did that truck come from/what is that big truck doing in my way?' reaction, but it didn't show up on the cam footage.

Not sure if she dropped the McDonalds cup or not, but she passed me at a much higher speed 20 seconds later, after lurking alongside the drivers side of my truck for a few seconds, maybe writing down my truck number.

(which is why I save some video clips.)

Then I get to condemn him for top down windows up.

That's for defense against the evil cops, you know?
You refuse to roll your windows down and just show them your license, insurance, and registration through the closed window.

(He just didn't quite think through the 'convertible' part, though.)

In his defense, some convertibles are much quieter, less turbulent, with the windows up, top down, and it wasn't exactly a sunny, warm day.

It may also make listening to his 'best of the hair bands of the 80's' CD easier.

The lady in the silver car reminds me to put a cam up in the right side window, again.

I realize most have not seen this, but it reminds me of a Cheers episode where Coach locks his keys in his car. It was a convertible with the top down :D

That's for defense against the evil cops, you know?
You refuse to roll your windows down and just show them your license, insurance, and registration through the closed window.

(He just didn't quite think through the 'convertible' part, though.)

In his defense, some convertibles are much quieter, less turbulent, with the windows up, top down, and it wasn't exactly a sunny, warm day.

It may also make listening to his 'best of the hair bands of the 80's' CD easier.

The lady in the silver car reminds me to put a cam up in the right side window, again.
well you certainly seem to have enough spare cameras to have one in each window - ideally pointed so it can see the mirror tree on each side.

Top down windows up is the thing to do when it suddenly gets cold(er) and your body hasn't caught up yet. Windows up helps contain warm air from your heater, too. And yes, less turbulent on the highway or higher speeds. I realize that some people can't stand seeing a convertible with the top down but windows up, and don't care. :D

well you certainly seem to have enough spare cameras to have one in each window - ideally pointed so it can see the mirror tree on each side.
Yes, I keep forgetting to stick a spare mobius up on the right side, at least.
I'm due for a new windshield, collected too many rock chips, so will put the A118-C up again, re-configure the cams after that.

Gabacho, I vaguely remember that 'cheers' episode, but won't laugh too hard because I also remember calling a locksmith to unlock the trunk of my car.
I had just thrown some stuff in my trunk, closed it, and couldn't find my keys.
The last place I remembered them being was in my right hand, as I put stuff in the trunk.
$50 later, and right after the locksmith popped the trunk, I found the keys in a pocket I 'never' put them in.

Passing big trucks in some areas is very risky.
I almost dirtied my pants once when my college friend decided to pass a truck on an uphill in no passing zone with no visibility on the other side.
It was fine until we saw another truck in the same lane coming at us and there was no going back so my friend gunned it and squeezed it with milliseconds to spare. :eek:

Yes, I keep forgetting to stick a spare mobius up on the right side, at least.
I'm due for a new windshield, collected too many rock chips, so will put the A118-C up again, re-configure the cams after that.

Gabacho, I vaguely remember that 'cheers' episode, but won't laugh too hard because I also remember calling a locksmith to unlock the trunk of my car.
I had just thrown some stuff in my trunk, closed it, and couldn't find my keys.
The last place I remembered them being was in my right hand, as I put stuff in the trunk.
$50 later, and right after the locksmith popped the trunk, I found the keys in a pocket I 'never' put them in.
:D

Been there, done that - except the locksmith was a neighbor so the $50 was 'waived'. ;)

The the worst part was it was the locksmith who picked up the jacket laying on the seat of the car and heard the keys. :(

Note: I never, repeat never, put keys in a jacket/coat pocket. They 'always' go in the pants pocket. I suspect it was some form of alien matter transmission or a worm hole that caused them to change location. :rolleyes:

Back