My first dashcam compilation

moonlightdensetsu

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A118
Sorry its so short, i had a few more clips that i lost unfortunately. Anyway i am looking for feedback on if people think the clips i saved are too "boring" to be worth uploading or not, and also if i should add annotations to my video to make it maybe less confusing.

You have very deep voice for that avatar, are these clips yours, recorded by you?

notations might be good to have - i thought you were being nice letting the white tahoe merge in front of you in the 2nd clip - didn't see anything wrong happening. the clueless peds needed no explanation. but what was wrong w/ the big rig? just looked like a wide right turn to me, and he didn't cross the centerline to your lane as far as i could tell.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I will definitely be putting annotations explaining the clips in the next video i make

You have very deep voice for that avatar, are these clips yours, recorded by you?

Yes, these are all recorded by me. you might be talking about my dad, he talks in one of the clips (with the white honda) and he has a very deep voice. i personally have never thought i had a really deep voice at all

notations might be good to have - i thought you were being nice letting the white tahoe merge in front of you in the 2nd clip - didn't see anything wrong happening. the clueless peds needed no explanation. but what was wrong w/ the big rig? just looked like a wide right turn to me, and he didn't cross the centerline to your lane as far as i could tell.

the reason i put the tahoe in was because he the lane he was in was a left turn lane, and in person on that road it's very obvious that both lanes turn opposite directions.
The big rig was because he pulled out in front of the camry, which wasn't really a close call, but i thought it was pretty inconsiderate. (you can't really tell in the video, but the camry had to slow down from around 30 mph to almost a complete stop)

Calm down young jedi. I sense a lot of anger in this one....I would have beeped big time at the pedestrians though :p

Here what what happened to me today. There was a sedan that came zooming down the road. I saw him in the side mirror and knew he was going to fast for the left turn so that means he was aiming for my lane. No problem, there was enough space for the both of us at the one point. Not the least bit angry and no beeps. Someone else did beep in my video, looks like it was the silver car that beeped at him.

it was clearly bad driving and bad judgement on his part straddling a continuous white line is a no no..... another candidate in a hurry to get to the cemetery.........Ipol

Calm down young jedi. I sense a lot of anger in this one....I would have beeped big time at the pedestrians though :p

I have a clip from central London you'll love. 20mph speed limits have encouraged pedestrians to walk out onto roads with little care for approaching vehicles....

Back