My first video attempt. Blavkvue DR600.

Stevesau

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
SG9665GC DR600GW custom FW by Alexsoll Innovv C1
I have a Blackvue DR600GW. Tested it out today driving around. Nothing captured as most drivers well behaved today. Only recently bought this camera but am a little disappointed with the quality after spending good money. I would like to think Blackvue have a big update in the works to improve bit rate. This is an awesome forum and great to be a part of it. Any comments on how I could improve this would be appreciated. Am also a YouTube noob.

Keep an eye out for a Russian firmware, if they do this model it's your best hope for decent results

Have signed up to the Russian site. I know what I will buy next though. :)

Cool, will do.

Just an observation, but after a few months of watching videos shot in G.B., Ireland, and 'down under' driving on the 'wrong' (left) side of the road is starting to feel 'right' ---- pun intended. ;)

Do you have the youtube shake fix on? The video zooms in and out.

Its actually being done now. Lots to learn. I'm an older person and getting my head around all this tech. :)

What flank was saying is that dashcam videos should NOT have the you tube shake fix turned on. It makes it look like the camera is drunk, and makes me seasick watching it.

Fixing it now. Thought I had stuffed it up.

Its actually being done now. Lots to learn. I'm an older person and getting my head around all this tech. :)

Do not mind you are old, if stay on forum for a while, you can learn everyday.

Fixing it now. Thought I had stuffed it up.
hey wait wait wait... human beings aren't allowed to make mistakes, ESPECIALLY while they're learning! Everyone here is absolutely perfect, yourself included. I mean, didn't you come out of the womb explaining that quantum mechanics and string theory are both completely wrong? :p

Back