My First Video only three little ones

What editing software are you using?

come on jimbo keep those eyes peeled peter wilson thanked BLENDER at the end of the video for the software try a google search regards Ipol :D just joking dont take my comment seriously

just checked for you there is a blender 2.68 2.68a And 2.69 hope this helps Lopi thats Ipol on an off day o_O

@ jimbo its a dutch company the download is free I just installed the 2.68a version its the latest the 2.69 is a beta version download only took aminute or two even doing a security check regards Ipol

LoL blind as a bat :p

Thx for the heads up I'm on nights tonight so will take a look tomorrow somw time thanks again.

My pleasure and all due thanks to peter wilson for the original information I am sure many of the site members will be interested in the software application. I for one was not aware of the site until peter pointed it out.Regards as always to all ................Ipol or is it lopi nope today is turning out to be a good day so Ipol it is..............:D

Hmm downloaded it and it seems to be some sort of 3D animation software?

Yes it is but if you have a search on YouTube there's a really good how to use. And it's one of the easiest I have found. Professional gear in there. If you watch the how to use video. And it's free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep found it thank god for you tube lol nice little tutorial on there.

It was the video that got me to download it. I hunted for loads of different video editors that was the most usable free one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back