My first week with a dashcam..

how often do you encounter stupid drivers?

• Daily

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Every 48 hours

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Twice a week

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A highway here are 2 lanes one in each direction.
The main motorway in my part of the country are the E45, and its just 2 lanes in each direction.
The state of Danish roads are also deteriorating at a alarming rate, traffic gone up with 25% in the past 2 decades while it seem money for road maintenance have been halved.

Our so caller race tracks will be what Americans call gocart tracks, and they are only open once in a while as noise will otherwise scare the pretty little birdies.

This is part of my 9 hour roadtrip i made this summer, most of it highway driving.

A highway here are 2 lanes one in each direction.
The main motorway in my part of the country are the E45, and its just 2 lanes in each direction.
The state of Danish roads are also deteriorating at a alarming rate, traffic gone up with 25% in the past 2 decades while it seem money for road maintenance have been halved.

Our so caller race tracks will be what Americans call gocart tracks, and they are only open once in a while as noise will otherwise scare the pretty little birdies.

This is part of my 9 hour roadtrip i made this summer, most of it highway driving.

In the past three hours we had a wrong way driver in a minivan, crash head on into a motor cycle the motorcycle and rider went fully inside the minivan as it ripped right through it ending up inside, the rider died minivan driver was taken to hospital.

In the past three hours we had a wrong way driver in a minivan, crash head on into a motor cycle the motorcycle and rider went fully inside the minivan as it ripped right through it ending up inside, the rider died minivan driver was taken to hospital.

I really liked your fine video thanks for sharing it kamkar1.

Thats just part #3 of 9, this is the North/West part of Jutland which are thinly populated, but as the long stretch of new black tarmac tell roads do get maintained even out here, but i am pretty sure it was also needed.
This end just south of the famous Danish surfer paradise called Cold Hawaii,,,, just be warned the temperatures ( air and sea ) are not Hawaii style, and the waves well also not as big at they get on Hawaii, so i think it may be pore true to call it the windsurfer cold Hawaii, cuz wind we do have most of the time.

Back