My first week with a dashcam..

how often do you encounter stupid drivers?

• Daily

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Every 48 hours

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Twice a week

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not heard from him in a few days, did he die?

Michigan is a beautiful state with much going for it but sadly this discussion has made me think of the Flint water crisis. :(

0.47 - 0.49 Did U drive through a red light ?

My " Holy city" lies within Michigan, there are a few places i must visit in that state if i ever pass by those parts, some even made by a Dane and still standing to this day.

Just what does any of this babble have to do with DACHCAM'S or their use?

likewise what does your Amazon link to the eborn camera have to do with this thread?
I am trying to guide you lost forum members, back in to something in regards to a dashcam. :)

This forum is not really about the use of dashcams, it's just a forum for people to demean peoples posts they disagree with.

This THREAD is mostly about the original poster's video, there's a hell of a lot more forum than this one thread. There is a WORLD of racetracks out there that people like Jesse (and you) can take that kind of driving that doesn't put innocent people at risk

This THREAD is mostly about the original poster's video, there's a hell of a lot more forum than this one thread. There is a WORLD of racetracks out there that people like Jesse (and you) can take that kind of driving that doesn't put innocent people at risk

I sure did not see the OP putting anyone at risk, i did see people poking along that were.

No racetracks like that here in Denmark, kids are more or less forced to race illegal and endangering other people, a fact most embarrassing if you ask me as lots of other marginal sports get plenty of support and financial aid, but motorsports are more or less a wasteland here.

I sure did not see the OP putting anyone at risk, i did see people poking along that were.

They would have been travelling at the speed limit, and the only people they would be impeding are idiots like the OP, but its always the innocent ones who get hurt/killed, and the knobs who break the laws who walk away unscathed without a care in the world for the carnage they cause and the lives they take

No racetracks like that here in Denmark, kids are more or less forced to race illegal and endangering other people, a fact most embarrassing if you ask me as lots of other marginal sports get plenty of support and financial aid, but motorsports are more or less a wasteland here.

What are your highways like in Denmark? In a State like Oklahoma there not even half as good as in a third world Country with dirt roads.

Back