My Innovv K5 Problems SOLVED!!!

Louisloong

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, Just got myself a K5. Installed and went for a test ride . All good. Then, one day later, when I turned it on, all I got was the green video light on the remote controller kept flashing fast and nothing happen. Just kept flashing with no recording, no wifi blue light and no GPS orange light. Nothing works except flashing. It will keep flashing until I pulled the fuse. Turning off the bike doesn't help.
Times when it managed to start, all is good until I turned it off. All lights on the remote controller went off. Came back later and noticed the DVR was really hot. Discovered that the remote controller was off but Wi-Fi was still on.
My main problem is it has become very frequent that the green light on the remote keeps flashing and wouldn't stop.
Just wondering if anyone had the same problem.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello where did you purchase this from? I only handle USA warranty service but I’ve passed your question on to the factory. I would also open a support ticket via the INNOVV site as well if you haven’t done so already. I’m not familiar with that blink pattern since I haven’t ran across any problems yet with our USA buyers.

Which memory card are you using? Can you try a a second card?
As a test, try to only plug one camera into the front port of the DVR. Repeat the test with the second camera also plugged into the front port. (Leaving the rear port empty each test). If that’s successful one of the two cameras is not making a good connection.

Back