NanoQ Mini 0903 ****GPS Mount Problems**** Has Damaged The Camera

@ljw2k,
please send me a PM with your adress&number&mail, our service girl will contact you

Just to keep the thread up to date I have received an Email from Rayman asking about my contact with Diggcams and I have explained to him via E-mail what I have said in the thread before he asked me for my details. Diggcams the supplier wants me to post the camera back which is uneconomical as postage registered and Insured from UK to China is Very expensive.

The camera Obviously needs a lot more design and research before it is Sold to the general public and I don't see why I am being used as a Guinea Pig tester especially when I paid with my hard earned cash, after I was told everything in the Nano 0903 was now sorted.

I don't want to be messing about taking the camera apart trying to fix further to my cost what I was told was "Sorted" ( Focus Issue ) and this is why I purchased it.
I found a bad moulding on the GPS which damaged a pin on the Camera and not being able to use parking Guard because again a design flaw.

If you can let me know what you intend to do in regards to resolving this problem Rayman as I said I would let Diggcams know the outcome.

I will send you another PM along with an Email directing you to this thread so we can both keep it up to date.

Regards Andrew

I will send you another PM along with an Email directing you to this thread so we can both keep it up to date.
Regards Andrew

Hi Andrew sorry for the late reply we are working on Hongkong Fair preparation. Sales department told Digg is sending a new camera to you.
If you problem is still not sorted when i come back from Hongkong, I will pack a camera and send to your address in the flesh.

your found is important for us, we added a new inspection process for QC girls.

Anyone have product problem or distributor dispute, we can try to help.

Thanks
Rayman

Back