Need Help with MotoPark Multi Safer Power Cut Off

1) buy a cigarette lighter power splitter. This will give you two female cig ports and one male cig plug which you insert into the MotoPark

2) turn motion detection on for both cameras.

Thank you, but this was not my question. Which switches do I have to use on the multi safer?
I already have everything else and installed.

The switches used depends on the settings you want.
(See image with switch positions in that link)
I would use the highest voltage cut off.

Thank you, but this was not my question. Which switches do I have to use on the multi safer?
I already have everything else and installed.

Please follow this diagram:

a4-jpg.4254

So. 1 and 2 ON and 3,4,5 OFF?

Please describe what exact settings you want to achieve ( Voltage, timer ? ), then it will be easier to help you.

To turn off the cams when in parking mode before the battery is empty. I would like to be able to start my car.

To turn off the cams when in parking mode before the battery is empty. I would like to be able to start my car.
Select switches as on diagram
12.2V for winter ( below 0 C temp )
12.0V for rest seasons

Hello,

i have another question. Can I mount an on-off switch between this device and the dash cams? The switch shows the connectors +POWER, LOAD, -GROUND
I assume that power goes to the yellow and load to the red wire of the multi device. Is this correct?

The button on the box switches between driving mode (switched ACC) and parking mode (unswitched constant BAT)

cde8bc692403fea80a75bd9e953395c3.jpg

What would be the purpose of adding another switch? (Complete cut off?)

Yes, complete cut off. I do not need the cameras when I am at work. Car is parked on company property.

What would be the correct mounting?

After all, it turned out that the multi safer device is not working. The cameras will not turn on and the device's LED is dark. Definitely dead. This was probably a waste of money.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Panorama 8