New announcement on Instagram

I think you'll like the series 2 Tony..

From the pictures I’ve & the specs yes I will lol

Wonder what nextbase will be charging for each model

Is it me or have Nextbase gone very quiet here. :(

It's looking very good Tony. Alexa starts at the 422GW - and it's revolutionary in a dashcam...

Will the series 2 range accept this micro sd card that I already have installed in my trustworthy 412gw

Samsung 128GB Evo Plus Micro SD Card (SDXC) UHS-I U3 + Adapter - 100MB/s

Unsure yet. I suspect the usual micro sd cards will be fine

When will next base make an announcement on this forum regarding the launch of the series 2 dash cam range? There supposed to be released next month & I would like to know the prices & specs etc see what is most affordable etc

Early suggestions for the 422GW and 522GW will be around 150 and around 200 (but not sure if that is dollars or GBP) give or take a few quid. Screens of 2.5" and 3"

Expandability will be I think from the 322 upwards, and Alexa on the 422GW upwards, and greatly improved GPS.

I did ask at my local Argos today seeing as they have the series products on there website now, but couldn’t provide me with an answer lol

Without any concrete availabilty date or specs to mull over I've had to put another plan into action as my mileage is due to increase imminently.

Having run with a 412 and seen what 1440 looks like compared to 1080 I wanted to go back to 1440 but with a solid mount, not the wobbly pendulum mount that suffers over less than perfect tarmac.

My new plan will give me time to read owner reviews and watch sample footage.

Good... I’ll be counting down til 13th May as I think the battery is fooked in my old trustworthy 412gw now

Thanks for that, very useful review indeed! The mount looks a lot better & should solve a lot of the users issues with shaky footage. The 522gw will be £149, the 422gw will be £129, the 322 & 222gw will be £99 & the 122 is £49

Also a nice little video on this link (translated from original Swedish). And yes I do know how that reads
Video

What I'd like to see is how the quick mount connects to the windscreen mount. I suspect it's a ball joint so the camera angle can be adjusted to suit.

I'm wary of them because my previous cams have vibrated as does my Garmin SatNav that's on a ball joint. The Garmin doesn't matter as it's just a screen that gets occasional glances. I was hoping the 380 design theme would have been adopted as that produced zero vibration as only the lens adjusted, not the whole weight of the camera.

Time will tell.

Hopefully I'll let you know in good time. I have a series 2 on my shopping list..

Back