New Dash Cam

The unveiling:
They really include a lot of things in the kit!
StreetGuardianv2.jpg

So is the Mobius better than the another SG9665GC or maybe even the SGZC12RC v2 for the rear?
It's not better in image quality. But price is more sweeter. ;)
If you dont mind to pay more, then... go ahead, go for SG :D

I am interested in the best image possible and don't mind paying a little more, the SG is just bigger than what I want to put on the rear and spec wise none of the two channel seem to match up that includes the f770. Maybe the RC might be the way to go but don't know where I would put the control module. Trying to keep things looking like there is nothing to steal in the car.

Mobius can probably be made more discreet. Lower cost but somewhat less image quality. Set for closer focus with rear cams since that's where you'll need the best image details as you can hopefully get the driver's face ;)

Phil

No fair!!! Mine didn't come with a Samsung phone. ;)
Haha. I included that just to show the adapter stuck into it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone using the Tapatalk app.

No fair!!! Mine didn't come with a Samsung phone. ;)
I was just about to complain about the same thing, I just got one the other day and didn't come with phone, thought for a minute jokiin was ripping me off.

No one got hurt, just upset that I will get the blame for it. The dash cam would have DEFINITELY showed that the driver that left was at fault.

Well at least you won't have to face that scenario again now you have a cam.
I decided to get one after hearing about all the hit & runs.

I think I've narrowed the rear cam to a SGZC12RC v2 or Lukas Qvia T790 (just came across this one). Anyone have any thoughts on these two? Which has a better picture quality?

Thanks, went ahead and purchased the SGZC12RC v2 from amazon. I'll purchase the two channel once that come out!

Will the two channel job have wireless? Or is there a description of it's features anywhere?

The GC has an internal button battery to maintain it when the camera is not powered.

While flipping the GPS antenna to mount it on glass I noticed this small battery in the GPS module. Any idea how long it last , specially when mounted on glass as it would be exposed to more heat (I am based in India) ?

What are the symptoms that it has run out of charge and needs to be replaced ? In the eventuality that it runs out , hope that it can be replaced as a DIY ?

Back