New Dash Cam

When trying to view footage in Registrator Viewer with Google maps , I am receiving this error message , any suggested workarounds ? Where I live, GMaps works best. I am running Windows 10
Map error.JPG

When trying to view footage in Registrator Viewer with Google maps , I am receiving this error message , any suggested workarounds ? Where I live, GMaps works best. I am running Windows 10
View attachment 25247
Easy fix.... just change ur map and it will work without error ( you have an option to choose from a few maps) find it in "files" bing seems to work for me but u can pick another that works for u.

I know , but unfortunately GMaps have the best render for my part of the world. With Vadim gone , probably this one is never going to be fixed.

Adding this line in "View -> Maps - > JavaScript: Do After Map Loaded" helps a lot and the frequency of the error is vastly diminished but not totally gone.

Paste this line and click OK

http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=true&v=3.22

A couple of Newbie questions , just upgraded to V2 Beta 26.

In AE Metering , what does "Low Cut" do ? , Center Weighted and Full Frame are self explanatory. In V29 I noticed that when driving at night (low beam) , when my headlight lights up the license plate of the car directly in front , no numbers can be read as the plate appears as a blob of white , while plates of cars at the same distance but out of the direct beam can be clearly read. Will any specific setting of "AE metering" correct this ? I am also using the CPL and it stays on at all times.

In earlier V28 or 29 under Audio Gain , there were settings for High, Medium and Low. In Beta 26 it seems to be only Off and On with no further control on the gain , is this correct ?

A couple of Newbie questions , just upgraded to V2 Beta 26.

In AE Metering , what does "Low Cut" do ? , Center Weighted and Full Frame are self explanatory. In V29 I noticed that when driving at night (low beam) , when my headlight lights up the license plate of the car directly in front , no numbers can be read as the plate appears as a blob of white , while plates of cars at the same distance but out of the direct beam can be clearly read. Will any specific setting of "AE metering" correct this ? I am also using the CPL and it stays on at all times.

In earlier V28 or 29 under Audio Gain , there were settings for High, Medium and Low. In Beta 26 it seems to be only Off and On with no further control on the gain , is this correct ?
That's why it was a beta update to hear back from users so it can be corrected and I'm sure they will look into ur concern.

That's why it was a beta update to hear back from users so it can be corrected and I'm sure they will look into ur concern.

I need to recheck my camera to see if I have a dirty lens, but after putting beta 26 on mine I noticed the footage was very very blurry . It is really noticeable. I had the car in the garage at the time, so both firmwares are exactly the same scenery.

low cut ignores the bottom section of the frame in the AE table, licence plates are reflective so when directly in front you're going to see that to some extent no matter what, for the latest beta best to try the center weighted AE setting as that one has had a lot of changes in this build

Correct

I need to recheck my camera to see if I have a dirty lens, but after putting beta 26 on mine I noticed the footage was very very blurry . It is really noticeable. I had the car in the garage at the time, so both firmwares are exactly the same scenery.

let us know how you go as there's nothing changed that should affect this

let us know how you go as there's nothing changed that should affect this

Will do jokiin.

Edit: I have just cleaned the filter and it looks like the filter had some dirty marks on it jokiin. I must have stuck my dirty fingers on it somehow. :)

Last edited:
Back