New Firmware for 808 #18 DR32

gobbertinker said:
No! I did not remove the file and I also have a temp file at the root of the card.

Try removing those (or just clear the card). Once the firmware is loaded into the device it doesn't need it anymore.

Note that I don't know that this is the problem, but just something to try.

This really gets me! I still have the case open with Ebay, now the seller (hxelepro) stated that I should send the camera back to them. Now I'm being asked to part with money to pay for the return shipping because the seller sold me a product that has not been tested and proven. Makes me wonder how long this camera would last even if it were working correctly. If I would have known all the problems associated with this camera I would have never had purchased it, I've talked to several people and even though the Gopro is higher in price it seems that it works flawlessly, one friend has had his Gopro for 2 years and has not had any issues with it.

Further more! it has taken hxelepro 4 days to the recent response with the Ebay case. Not a very forth coming seller if you ask me. if they truly wanted to repair the problems with these camera they would respond in more timely fashion.

Man, you are fighting with great sellers. I read feedback about them for more than one year, from hundred of users and you are the only one which have always something to comment. I hope he will accept your conditions and leave him and us alone.
Good luck with your GoPro. You will see that you can't use as a dashcam.
Discussion about GoPro is offtopic here so I will not write one word more about it.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
Man, you are fighting with great sellers. I read feedback about them for more than one year, from hundred of users and you are the only one which have always something to comment. I hope he will accept your conditions and leave him and us alone.
Good luck with your GoPro. You will see that you can't use as a dashcam.
Discussion about GoPro is offtopic here so I will not write one word more about it.

enjoy,
Mtz

How can you say I'm fighting with great sellers, All your going to see in their feedback is the positive feedback. You are not able to leave negative feedback for their items, so how would you be able to see problems with the camera from other buyer. Also you can't tell which feedback that has been given to that of the DR32. Do some research has to the feedback on this matter you'll see. I'm not fighting with anyone, I'm tired of being ripped off by nock off products that sellers are promoting.

To further add to mtz's comment. I paid $100 for this camera, although in today's economy $100 may not get much, $100 is still $100 and a lot of money to just throw away on something that is pretty much not worth it. At this point raising the camera's cost $149.00 would be simply laughable, it's not worth even the $100 with the way the camera operates. If it where simply meant to be a novelty than that should be stated from the seller. I'm a seller on Ebay also, I don't send people inferior products with the intentions that they will simply forget about it and go away.

No man, I am member on another forum which is about the 808 #18 camera which is sold by the same seller in thousand of units. The thread about it have almost 2000 posts, is more than one year old. Make a search in the whole thread and find a post about a not satisfied buyer regarding the seller. ebay can't delete posts in that forum and moderators have no interest to protect some seller. There is the real truth about these sellers.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
No man, I am member on another forum which is about the 808 #18 camera which is sold by the same seller in thousand of units. The thread about it have almost 2000 posts, is more than one year old. Make a search in the whole thread and find a post about a not satisfied buyer regarding the seller. ebay can't delete posts in that forum and moderators have no interest to protect some seller. There is the real truth about these sellers.

enjoy,
Mtz

Actually I don't see any reference to the DR32 dash camera in the forum you pointed out. It seems that the forum is related to their key chain cameras. I do not have a key chain camera nor do I have any of the other camera's that they are selling on that web site.

The same sellers from that 2000 posts topic are selling also the DR32 camera. I already wrote in my previous post:
Mtz said:
is sold by the same seller in thousand of units.
But you are too mad to see some words. :oops:

I will stop here. I will not continue no matter what you will say. Too much offtopic.
Good luck with your fight.
Sorry for all the trouble.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
The same sellers from that 2000 posts topic are selling also the DR32 camera. I already wrote in my previous post:
Mtz said:
is sold by the same seller in thousand of units.
But you are too mad to see some words. :oops:

I will stop here. I will not continue no matter what you will say. Too much offtopic.
Good luck with your fight.
Sorry for all the trouble.

enjoy,
Mtz

I get your point that it's the same seller!!!!!!!!!!! So I should just forget about it and make the best of it with the camera and they way it operates? Off topic? is this forum not in regards to the DR32 camera? I don't think I'm at all off topic. Maybe your off topic by referring me to a key chain camera forum. Just so I'm sure that you do realize that this is the New Firmware for 808 #18 DR32 forum. Also! as I stated in the previous post, I'M NOT FIGHTING WITH ANYONE, your the one on this forum that insists that I'm fighting with someone or something. I don't understand what you refer to by saying that I'm to mad to see some words, what are these words that you refer to? I can read and did absorb the post into my brain, I don't believe I'm blindly missing something.

gobbertinker said:
I get your point that it's the same seller!!!!!!!!!!! So I should just forget about it and make the best of it with the camera and they way it operates? Off topic? is this forum not in regards to the DR32 camera? I don't think I'm at all off topic. Maybe your off topic by referring me to a key chain camera forum. Just so I'm sure that you do realize that this is the New Firmware for 808 #18 DR32 forum. Also! as I stated in the previous post, I'M NOT FIGHTING WITH ANYONE, your the one on this forum that insists that I'm fighting with someone or something. I don't understand what you refer to by saying that I'm to mad to see some words, what are these words that you refer to? I can read and did absorb the post into my brain, I don't believe I'm blindly missing something.

Did clearing the microSD card (or formatting) help?

NoAIm said:
gobbertinker said:

Did clearing the microSD card (or formatting) help?

Not sure! it doesn't always freeze up, just on occasion does it freeze up.

Not that it matters, but your date is a month ahead :)
Forwarded video to Hetai.
Do you also happen to have daylight and night video samples from the same camera?

Edit: What recording settings is this?
1080p30, 720p60 or 720p30?

Mikk36 said:
Not that it matters, but your date is a month ahead :)
Forwarded video to Hetai.
Do you also happen to have daylight and night video samples from the same camera?

Edit: What recording settings is this?
1080p30, 720p60 or 720p30?

settings :
1080p30
ev 0

i send mail to hentai... but not answer...

Is the image otherwise ok in daylight and night?

Any news of another new firmware yet (stability, night mode and sound fixes)?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have just received my DR32 and contemplating the firmware update, but how do I check which firmware the unit has shipped with? thanks

Back