Yeshua

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Dash Cam
VIOFO A129 Pro
Nobody reported this yet?

b5obqe.jpg

Unfortunately, at the moment, pittasoft.com seems to be down...

Pittasoft is working at 8am EDST in Australia which is now

I just upgraded and have not yet gone for a drive but can't seem to get the time working right. Seems like it will not change regardless of the timezone.
Can anyone else confirm this?

Go for a drive and see if the GPS reorients Should be Ok then Mine is Ok put it in camera had it running in the garage Took the card out and checked and the time and date are correct

Hope it works Ok as will be running it in Canada after Easter

Mine seems OK but the camera did stop recording and all the lights came on Saturday just before I did the upgrade.don't know why but it seems OK now

I've had mine upgraded with Mio's firmware upgrade, anybody know if I'll encounter any problems if I want to try out this upgrade from Pittasoft with my DR500GW?

I installed it and have been using it for several (10) days. Every now and again I had a problem when booting. The device froze and the green light stayed lit. I had to disconnect and connect to solve this. Since the update, this doesn't happen very often anymore. The device boots faster and shutdown is pretty fast as well. I'm pretty happy with this software...

am getting incorrect version message when upgrading from 1.011e
& i missing some steps?

am getting incorrect version message when upgrading from 1.011e
& i missing some steps?

Depends what you upgraded from and which version you used for what camera.
Be careful which firmware you are downloading as there is a 500 without GPS and Wifi and the DR500HD GW Others have made the mistake of using the wrong one.

Also depends if your camera already has an English firmware as you don't give much info about anything

Hard to tell you whats wrong if we don't know what we are actually talking about.

ah .. tot that was pretty clear info.

here we go again :)

running 1.011e at the moment.
which is an english version

upgrading to the version 2.001 500gw hd that is listed on the thread. download from blackvue site

cam is a 500 gw hd

getting version info is incorrect

anyone faced the same problem?

Did you have any problems upgrading from v1.009e to v1.011e?

Can you try updating from v1.011e which you have now to v2.000e then try v2.001e? The reason I ask is maybe the problem is jumping from your current version of v1.011e to v2.001e missing v2.000e

If you need v2.000e message me with your e-mail address so I can send it to you.

no problem from 1.009e to 1.011e

managed to update to v2.000e ...
guess, i will run it for a week or 2 before upgrading to 2.001e :)

thanks for you response + offer, but managed to download 2.000e from blackvue.com.sg ( singapore's blackvue agent)

Any known advantages with 2.001 e compared to 1.008e?
Will fw 2.001e have the ability to use 64 gb microsd cards without issues for example?

Thx
I bought a used DR500GW -HD that turned out to have a problem with a freezing green led and blurry video in the right side of the view. That one had 1.005e on it ,and I was lucky enough to get it replaced with a new one.
The new one had fw 1.008e on it and just now I saw fw 2.001e is out .
I have been searching in this forum, but still cannot determine whether it would be of any advantage to upgrade to that one..
In 1.008e mbits/ sec is on 10, producing about 75 mb files per minute..that suits me fine as the picture looks great to me, still having relatively small files.
So as for now no need for custom fw..
On the BV website I can't find an overview of changes what all these different fw's suppose to bring, but maybe I am just overlooking them?

Thx
I bought a used DR500GW -HD that turned out to have a problem with a freezing green led and blurry video in the right side of the view. That one had 1.005e on it ,and I was lucky enough to get it replaced with a new one.
The new one had fw 1.008e on it and just now I saw fw 2.001e is out .
I have been searching in this forum, but still cannot determine whether it would be of any advantage to upgrade to that one..
In 1.008e mbits/ sec is on 10, producing about 75 mb files per minute..that suits me fine as the picture looks great to me, still having relatively small files.
So as for now no need for custom fw..
On the BV website I can't find an overview of changes what all these different fw's suppose to bring, but maybe I am just overlooking them?

Perhaps you should read the first post in this thread then.

an overview of changes what all these different fw's suppose to bring

?? in the first post ??

an overview of changes what all these different fw's suppose to bring

?? in the first post ??

No, but it shows that the Pittasoft download page lists at least some of the revision notes.

Back