New FW 1.13: your thoughts / preferred settings

I hate being that guy with blinding lights but I must admit I'm getting way too many punctures lately.

It has three levels, including less noise on my Mobius aka blindingly bright. Or maybe carry a small bright torch like the Olight s10-L2 for a back up. The latest Mobius firmware in a car is pretty good, maybe a brighter light could help on those dark bike paths when there is no one to blind. In that last video, it was too dark for any camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 13
I was really into 1.13 for the motion detect, but I just put V0.47 back in. Motion detect does work, but seems to fail sometime, and takes up much space on the card as well.

My general perception is that overall it has better performance taking the hole thing in mind, daytime and nighttime seem overall better than with the V1.13, well lat least for my use.

I don't know why, but I simply can't get myself of that thought.

+4 Is great, day time is really really clear despite being overcast today, night time you could still see stuff despite the darkness.

I may have found a bug.

In JPG mode, at ~1 fps, the rear LED does not flash as the top one does.
It does flash in video modes.

My config reads
Code:
LED=[1];set LED flicker when recording,0:off,1:on,

I may have found a bug.

In JPG mode, at ~1 fps, the rear LED does not flash as the top one does.
It does flash in video modes.

My config reads
Code:
LED=[1];set LED flicker when recording,0:off,1:on,
From the Manual:
The rear LED will not blink when Photo Mode has been configured to take Time-Lapse Photos with a time interval of less than 2 seconds.
The processor doesn't have enough CPU power to take the photo and blink the rear LED at the same time. Likewise, these photos will never have a timestamp and EXIF information will not be embedded in the image file. All this information is in the manual and/or tooltips.

Back