New to Forum and Blackvue

David Duvail

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Blackvue
Hello all from Texas, just picked up my first dash camera and its a Blackevue DR650GW-2ch I'm in the process of installing it in my truck but cant mount it in the center of the rear view mirror because of the factory rain sensing module is in the way so I was going to mount it either to the right or left side of the mirror my problem is that when I test it on the passenger side of the mirror the camera is recording upside down is there away to reverse the image beside in the viewing program.

Thanks
David

My jeep has the same,actually 2 sensor,but I was able to install in the front.

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

Thanks for the pictures and reply, so it appears yours is in view and not hidden, are you not worried about it getting stolen.

Thanks
David

No unless you're looking for a dashcam you won't notice.

Hello all from Texas, just picked up my first dash camera and its a Blackevue DR650GW-2ch I'm in the process of installing it in my truck but cant mount it in the center of the rear view mirror because of the factory rain sensing module is in the way so I was going to mount it either to the right or left side of the mirror my problem is that when I test it on the passenger side of the mirror the camera is recording upside down is there away to reverse the image beside in the viewing program.

Thanks
David

You can flip the footage yes, but you can't flip the date/time stamps separately.

Back