new version of xiaomi yi ,,,HOAX ???

wakodaf

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
hi there.... i saw some information about new version of xiaomi yi camera but i cant find more more info about it. Is there anyone who knows something about it ??

As far as I know, there is no new version yet... There weren't that much rumor about it either.

You're not referring to the dashcam, are you? Other than that I know of no new Xiaomi cameras coming to market.

You're not referring to the dashcam, are you? Other than that I know of no new Xiaomi cameras coming to market.

no no am talking about sport camera ! i saw some article yesterday morning....but its in slovakian language :) so hoax :)

The real Hoax is claiming that Yi cameras are made by XiaoMi. The camera from @el Producente link is made by Yi Technology, is not a fake.

The XiaoMi name should be not used anymore for an Yi product because is not true and I expect people like el Producente, Marcofan, Metropolitan Monkey, Techmoan to stop using XiaoMi name for a future Yi product.

@el Producente , try to chose between getting traffic to your website by using the word XiaoMi or telling the truth and stop using XiaoMi name when reviewing an Yi product. As you can see the old XiaoYi.com is redirecting to Yi site, so they want just the Yi brand name and not XiaoYi anymore because it was too close from XiaoMi.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Back